Coins Missing and Money Missing

I have the same situation with pixl
Only crypto showing but no fiat
Also no charts

Hi, I transferred 0.30 BNB from CoinSpot to Trust wallet 8 hrs back, coin is not showing in my trust wallet but has been deducted from CoinSpot
Please assist thanks
Shoeb

Hello Can you please help me. I accidentally sent my LTH coins from my Trust wallets to my LTC wallet in abra. the coins is already gone and said successful transferred but it didn’t reflect in LTC wallet in Abra.

Below is my LTC wallet :

0x4A82803d8AEC0ff8bC4D68256fdB86f2Be5b9f9D

Below is my ETH wallet:

0x9Be53BaC9f2C9c5531Ba99d9F41A13064628f9d7

transaction made May 09, 2021 at 4:06:40pm

Hope you could help me

Purchased frog finance and transferred coins into my wallet. The coins were sent, but it’s not showing up in my wallet. I have verified the transaction and still nothing is showing

Having the same problem here. I bought elongates on two different transactions and SafeMoon but I cannot trace my balance till now.

1 Like

Hi I’m new here, can anyone help ?
I purchased some pixl today
Crypto is showing
But no fiat value

Thanks

i encounter the same problem as well… as i was refreshing my trust wallet my total worth of around $1200 dissapeared from my trust wallet, one of the coin “safeicarus” says that i have transfered 42billions of coin to a random address

Hi, I bought some currency but it was not transferred to my wallet. I enter the transaction ID. It also shows that a transaction was made but it did not reach my wallet.

Hi Guys, I sent RAY from Sollet to Trust wallet Saturday night and it’s still not showing in Trust wallet. Can you advise on this please.

The transaction is showing successful in Sollet and I have already re-installed the app.

1 Like

Hey there,
i have an issue,

i had few VULKANIA/VLK, and it has been there in my wallet and everything is fine, until last night i bought some more, but after the transaction went through on pancakeswap and bscscan, when i went back to see my wallet is says i have 0 VLK up until this morning.

But when i open the pancake swap and tried to swap my VLK to bnb, it was all there, my exact total VLK amount.

What should i do now?

Please help.

merhaba cüzdanımda blackberry token eksik. nedenini öğrenebilirmiyim.
hello blackberry token is missing in my wallet. can i find out why

I had issues with my account.I could not access my account for days.I checked back in a week and I found out all my coins were gone.I had to consult betarefund dot com for a free consultation on how to get my coins and wallet back.I later reached out to support but I am yet to get an explanation about what happened.

They say 20 Xrp is for activating your xrp transaction fee
So if check your Xrp wallet you will see more details

Any help so far? My coins disappeared this say. And upto now I cant get my funds back.

Hi there,
I buyed a lot of PIG TOKEN but never see them on my wallet.
Can someone please help me?

Here the transaction hash:
0x94f5e392dec9f749e1ffc1d52ef22306db456a49d7a29329d6edb3fe45494538

Thanks

Hello, where can I see my transactions history. I bought I can’t see it.

Thank you

Hello,
I transfered ETH from my another wallet and I can’t see it.
Can someone please help me?

TxID: 0x9b78e98b6178c1934a5f2e307fa7bcec2214651bb167eead4be0a231fc0c311b

Thanks.

Hello
99% of my funds were were taken out of my account between 8;10-8:11pm EST. There is not even history of the main 2 of 3 total transactions. Do have info on the bare minimum (approx $1) transaction but the other two are ghosts. Luckily my phone recorded the transactions but do not have the whole transaction # for the second address. I just lost everything I’ve been trying to build. Attempted to contact trust wallet help via twitter; they said they were “currently working on it” and I never heard anything back. Please email me at azzurothedeg at g mail dot com or call +16135524056 -Tyler

1 Like

I just lost $2500 Coin are 0 and balance is also 0 can someone help me to recover plz

Hello, I have ElonGate, BitDiamond’s, and SafeMoon missing from my account. Also, I sent Ethereum from Binance and they have not yet arrived. I need support’s help to retrace the tokens.

1 Like