Cross swap BNB(BSC) to BNB issues

Hi Team, please help,
I have just lost my BNB this morning, I swap my BNB(BSC) to BNB for amount of 5, it was executed and deducted from my BNB(BSC) but on my BNB still remains 0. Can somebody here help to track where my 5 BNB has gone to???

Hi @cputra,

To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. BNB wallet address (select BNB, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link if the cross-chain swap
  4. Screenshots of the wallet

Hi @iamdeadlyz,
Please see attachment as requested,

The transaction Hash :0x580270f1007f3bd27b1b6aa717b290e12fa37cd5476b06f2562198ad9a4e26b5

I hope you can help me on this cause am not eating really well today bcos of this problem :frowning:

Best Regards,
Chandra

Thank you for providing the requested information.

Upon checking, you already received the 5 BNB: Address: bnb1k826dryn22nzy7u5wyjpmgyv2zwna5ngc4aaxf | BNB Beacon Chain

Please try to use a VPN then refresh the BNB balance so it will be displayed properly.

Great to know buddy,
thanks for your kind assistance,

May I know what kind of VPN would you recommend for using?
cause I have fear to install the wrong one and end up my account being hacked.

Best Regards,
Chandra

Sorry, I don’t have any recommendations. Please do your due diligence on which VPN to use.

Alternatively, you can try to re-import your wallet and see if it works. Here’s a guide:

If the balance is still incorrect, then there is an issue regarding your internet connectivity and that VPN is indeed needed.

cheers buddy for sparing your time on this ,
much appreciated,

Chandra

1 Like

i just wantto ask help please help me with this problem.

i swap my bnb to bsc using trust wallet dex. after successfully swap it does not appear to my bsc wallet.

what should i do sir?

Please read: Swap from BNB to BNB smartchain, but value is missing - #203 by iamdeadlyz