Crypto sent to trust wallet not received

Send USDC optimism Ethereum and I have not received anything in my wallet, kindly assist

1 Like

@KwanzaFrank send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Please the trx sent to me is not reflecting on my trust wallet account
e71b77aab280621b435f751df544e77b4ace530f9a4154a64dd157955a5a1e6c
That is the hash please

@Babs12 Please follow the troubleshoot guide:

Version 8.84.
0xd57F321de9B9DcC15DB24b77F6680c0AC5Da3211-wallet address
0xea0c6a93ca897668b5cda2987fe81b15a9e9ff64f756ae004a79bcefe9b16a04-hash

@KwanzaFrank You need to add the USDC manually.
Tap the upper right corner in your wallet, search USDC and enable the one with Optimism Ethereum tag.

Hello Tobi,
I’ve not received $4005 USDT withdrawal to my trust wallet.

1. My trust wallet version 8.8.4

2.0x3fB6697aA23adED5252de6dABB31dc5f4fcF5513

1. Sender link:
    Could not upload here yet

@Boncheeod Do you have a transaction hash?

1 Like

I have manually added usdc optimism Ethereum yet the coins have not arrived!!

@KwanzaFrank You have not added it correctly then

Hello sir, i can’t find my VET(bsc network) what i withdrew from binance to my trust wallet account. All my other withdrawals are visible in the account other than this token

@Nrjones please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

1 Like

Hi Tobi, No transaction hash, only wallet link available. Please how can I send the link to you?

@Boncheeod What link are you referring to ?

Hi Tobi, the link of the DApp I made the withdrawal from. I have done previous withdrawals successfully only 1 is pending.

@Boncheeod Please send that here, i don’t really understand what you’re referring to

Hi Tobi, the link of the app I made the withdrawal from. I tried to send it here but the system said links cannot be posted here.

@Boncheeod I think it’s best you attach screenshots then

1 Like

@Boncheeod I think it’s best you attach screenshots then

Hi Tobi, I’ve attached the screenshot , the link on the page is the wallet I made the withdrawal from