Did not recived my etherium send from binance

Guys someone can help me ? I sent yestarday etherium from.my binance account to my wallet in trust wallet and the transaction is completed and still cannot see my etherium in my binance account anymore and on trust wallet.

Hello @Vinera To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

2 Likes

Sure, please find attached.

wallet direction :
0x74b839010Ad612D30A8019Ee409BB2b456193c8f

Transaction direction : 0x9bd159352c13fc9faffa51cdc6e87758aa09069569bf188b7c66ffee8937ea75

you received Binance peg ETH not native ETH, so it will not displayed on Ethereum native coin balance.

To be able to view it, please tap on top right corner and search Ethereum token then switch on Ethereum token BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

1 Like

Pardon, but i cannot find ethereum bep20 there. How i can find it ? A contract and add.manualy ?

Eas checking the page that u send me. But my app don’t have the option to change the blockchain to smart chain or anyother. How i can do it ?

1 Like

Had the same problem.
Go to your TrustWallet > click on the top right corner > Search for “Ethereum Token (BEP20)”. This worked for me and I have my ETH (thankfully :sweat_smile:).

I hope it works for you too. :grin:

Please I need help on this same issue… I sent usdt to trust wallet it was successful on binace but it has not reflected on my trust wallet… Please I need your help

Hello @Violence To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

0xf30F2f0fB3B10EfA66e4687d243534A4679763c1

I have problem with swapping USDT to ETH, I have 702 usdt swapped inside trust wallet, but it is not showing,there is only contract of //bscscan. com /tx/0xc7ef1e07a32bb5bd4408bd61c6a0ef85a437173b6582c06db46a499aea6b1b44

Can anyone help me? Where is my usdt? Or ETH?

@Tantalus
When swapping tokens for the first time, you have to approve it first to be spendable. And, that is what you did just now.

Since you are done approving the token, you need to enter the amount that you want to exchange then press the swap button.

All in all, you will confirm two transactions: approve and swap

NB: Both token approval and swapping transactions needs gas fees.

But I cant find the swap button anymore in the trust app… Now the usdt is not in the wallet and no ETH yet… Where can I find the swap button? Or to cancel the approval?

I just checked In the bsc scan, in my wallet there is almost 700 usd, in “Binance-Peg Ethereum Token”

What is this “Binance-Peg Ethereum Token”?
How can I convert to ETH?

I need help guys, I transferred Baby DOGe and BitTorrent from my Trust Wallet to my Coinbase Wallet, it says completed but I never received it on my Coinbase Wallet, can somebody please help me?

Thank you

@Tantalus about Binance peg eth: What are Binance-Peg Tokens?

How to convert to native ETH: Convert Binance-Peg Tokens to Native Assets

@Semir870 Please contact the customer support of Coinbase so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

I have done that, thank you, still waiting on a response, I think it’s because Coinbase is Eth based while Baby DOGe is on BEP. I hope I didn’t lose all of my funds. Thank you

I also have the same issue

Crypto Address Number: 0xC1D2C625D58590b56eBcaF2f240bc1F401f64B54

TXID number: 0xe0509608a822a17eecfdd29dcd25eb810831be12313f3bb915140a30db4df9c3

Hello @ricorisen To better assist, please send the following information:

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here.)

3. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)