Didn’t received my Bitcoin

Pls how long would it take, i have been on this over 3-4 days , kindly help le out ti cancel or stop this so i can send my tracstion out

Pls how long would it take, i have been on this over 3-4 days now , kindly help me out to cancel or stop this so i can send my transaction out

Pls anytime i tried sending out the remaining bitcoi. With heig fee it shows UTXO dust error, what can you do to help because i need to get things done.

Hello! I have a problem with the internal transfer of BTC to ETH on the swap platform in trust wallet. I sent BTC to the exchange. BTC debiting has been hanging on the confirmation for 2 days (it is usually debited in 3 - 5 minutes). Then BTC was still debited, but ETH has not been credited to my account for 5 days already. Can you tell me what can be done?

Hello @belkub
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

@Mynameisme Please read this:

Transaction hash operations: f107a13877582d83b888492d55f0d801833f04d2b0a5e7806f7c4f3c6ff58940.
In the OP_RETURN section of the BTC debiting operation, the address of my ETH wallet is indicated, where the funds were supposed to arrive: 0xfE99e77bEf30351BBa309597eDE2D945878efD1b.
Version of the trust wallet application: 8.2.3.

Receive:

rDaY8FSqXoYwn3Mr5pFRCMmnUdffVMJYFe

Hash

0C40C2963BBDA70F403F8041EB30AA7D0FB9143495C0BAC1E7B36B41091FE736

Version:

@Fernandaocosta Your tokens are in your wallet, you can follow the troubleshoot guide below if you can’t view them

Thank you

Now yeah… I think because version … thank you so much

It’s fine

1 Like

@belkub Please you need to open a support ticket.
You will be responded to via mail.

I sent the support ticket twice. But I haven’t receive any answer form your e-mail!!! When will I take adequate response for my application???

@belkub Please be patient, you’ll be responded to.

1 Like

Did this fix itself? I’m having the same problem, it shows on explorer but not wallet.

@dbrief Please follow this guide:

Pls the transaction has not been cancled or.confirmed, and i tried sending a bit out of ny wallet abd its showing transaction error tnx memopool conflict code 404, how long would this issue get fixed please ?

@Mynameisme There is a node issue with BTC.
A fix is coming in the next app update.
You’ll need to be patient please.

is your problem resolved? how to handle it? I experienced the same thing
Every time I want to send my balance to another wallet, I get a notification “UTXO dust error”

Please help

When is the next app update because i just updTed my app this weekend and also i see the issue about nodes has been off on trust wallet page

@Mynameisme Please be patient and wait for the update.
There is no particular timeframe.