Didn't receive my ethereum

I semt ethereum to my roqqu wallet haven’t seen my ethereum

1 Like

It has shown sent on trust wallet but haven’t received it

2 Likes

I didn’t receive my trust wallet it’s been two weeks now…

Hello Dear
I transferred ATOM to my friend’s wallet two days ago.

Transaction was success but it doesn’t appear in his trust wallet.

Thanks

Hello! I purchased Etherium via moonpay on Trust and the order completed however it was never sent to my trust wallet. I received an email from Moonpay saying that my Etherium purchase was on the way. It has been several hours and I still haven’t received it. Can someone please help? The transaction ID: 3db6b898-9c5a-47df-94db-0e792646de15

Hi,

Please reach out to the 3rd party crypto provider for immediate assistance.

1 Like

Hello @nanvari @louisenicole14 @Patrick_Jr21

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)

Dear Admin,

I sent USDT from my Trust Wallet 48 hours, but the transaction does not show.
The fee is very high ($20$) but still nothing happens. Please check for me soon.

• My Trust Wallet version: 3.5 (358)
  • My Trust Wallet address: 0x25954B95ea02Df586e07688De9543eEa5BaE31d7
  • My Transaction: 0xdb6c0f0e452eda1adbc3eda8a0e9a7bddd2c43afb4bb02fcd6af44784a14ddee
  • 2600 USDT to Binance Address: 0xf063c1777740678433138aa90078ec3c142b0809
    Thank you.

Hi @lukasrich,

Upon checking your wallet, the transaction with 2,500 USDT went through.
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8d8aebe0997a198d775ec1e459be5e025b3ea47f34538e7f497e56a02b0ac47d

There is no tx with 2,600 USDT. Also, the transaction hash that you gave doesn’t exist.

Try to send it again and make sure your gas fees are high enough if you want your transaction to be confirmed in a short amount of time. Please use the following as your reference:

How can I cancel the transaction?

Hello @lukasrich please follow the guide: Pending "Stuck" Transactions

Hello. I would like to find out as why I haven’t received my Eth yet. I made a withdrawal of 0.20 eth. Funds were cleared on the other side but been waiting for almost 7 hours now and I have not received my funds to my trust wallet.

Hello @Willy1,

To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version
  2. Crypto address
  3. Transaction ID (if you have any)
  4. Further details about the issue

Thanks for your quick reply.

1. Wallet app Version 1.14.15

2. 0x732331784eCF6ECf9175ED66e99371CF71fc98dA

3. Transcation ID (I can contact the sender to provide me with this if the information I provide is not adequate enough to solve the matter)

4. I have made a withdrawal of 0.20 Eth to my Trust Wallet. I double checked everything, address was correct and everything seemed fine. The funds were cleared at sender’s side but I did not see a pending transcation on my wallet neither have I received the funds. It has been for 7 hours now.

Hello @Willy1,

Upon checking the wallet address that you gave, there are no incoming transactions aside from the 0.094051162730304666 ETH that you received 7 hours ago. If you can also provide the transaction ID, that would be great.

Also, please be informed that the ETH network is congested right now. It will take some time to confirm transactions if ever, the gas price that was used is low enough. For your reference, please check: https://ethgasstation.info/

Mybe Gas too high for send

I will surely communicate with the sender. This is really becoming unpleasant for us as we are now avoiding making big transcations as we afraid of loosing funds into thin air. As of this, I will surely be back if I haven’t received the funds in few hours. Perhaps getting the transcation ID from the sender. Thanks for your help.

Hi admin
I tried receiving ethereum today but on copying the code out, it changes the address everytime. I’m a little confused as I’m a bit new to this. How do I get my get my ethereum into my trust wallet if the receiving address keeps changing?

Hi @Z10N,

Please make sure you select Ethereum then press the receive button.

It shouldn’t change since this only applies to a few coins, namely:
Bitcoin (BTC)
Bitcoin Cash (BCH)
Litecoin (LTC)
Dogecoin (DOGE)
Ravencoin (RVN)
Digibyte (DGB)