[Discussion] BEPSwap Liquidity Promotion

Have you already tried BEPSwap?
Did you know we have rewards for those who provide liquidity with their TWT.
Learn more here:

16 Likes

Yes I know and have participated same day the giveaway was announced and should be closed now.

3 Likes

It is difficult to interact with the protocol it’s not working on my phone and on my laptop so it’s not for me before I get into trouble… So am not interested no more. Mtchew

5 Likes

I haven’t participated yet but it’s something that I hope to do as soon as possible

4 Likes

I purchased some pancake so waiting to see what I get. I can’t remember how much I bought but it wasn’t much. Hopefully I get a return. I followed all the steps.

4 Likes

Bro, it should work but remember it’s for BEP2 not BEP20

2 Likes

The amount of TWT i staked earlier has dropped while the Rune increase, is this suppose to happen?

3 Likes

@Wizzy25 I’m experiencing this too, not sure why that is happening.
Mine increased in RUNE but decreased in TWT

2 Likes

Both will increase the next day… Mine did.

1 Like

No… You provide liquidity

I hope you know the rules that guild providing liquidity

1 Like

The BEPSwap site seems to load sluggishly… Transaction history and pool liquidity are not displaying at all…

1 Like

its okay site is in Beta stage normaly it works after 1 minute

2 Likes

Was list of winners announced?

1 Like

How do we know those who won as the activity ended on Nov 12 at 11:59pm?

1 Like

It looks like nothing🤷🏼‍♂️

2 Likes

It’s more than 7 days already with no sort of information on this, both on Twitter and here. Can you assist with any information on this please.

@zachzwei… When is distribution of $10k rune… ? No info about it yet and its day 9 already…

See this Tweet. https://twitter.com/thorchain_org/status/1329589320613650433

Does providing liquidity for just TWT on BEPSwap have possible risks such as impermanent losses. Because this usually occur when providing two different tokens and the price of on rises against the other. I’m quite new to the whole defi and cryptocurrency stuff. So, does providing liquidity for just TWT avoid this?

When you only have TWT, half of it will be converted to RUNE automatically. So you are still exposed to impermanent loss.

1 Like