[Discussion] Pancake Swap Airdrop: 230,516 CAKE Giveaway

Hi update the app at the second menu at the bar beneath click and you should see the pancakeswap there and up you go.

5 Likes

You can swap it in trustwallet swap and send it to your binance account and send it from binance to trust wallet using bep SC (smart contract) and copy the bnb smart contract address from your trustwallet and send it to your trustwallet now go to your DAPP browser and click on pancakeswap and swap from bnb to cake then click on your bnb smart contract and copy the address paste on the Google form first space then go to your bnb smart contract again click on smart contract call then long press the receipent bar and copy then go to the Google form again and paste at the end of the space then submit that’s all.

6 Likes

Yes you would you interacted with the contract

5 Likes

All is done🙂

7 Likes

So do we wait for our CAKE Tokens because I did ADA Tokens through Pancakeswap filled out the form and haven’t received my CAKE Tokens

5 Likes

You have to wait since the distribution “will be made within 30 days after submissions close.”

For your reference, please check :arrow_down:

12 Likes

Hope I made the list of people that qualified.
Please are we suppose to swap only twt or any token like cake

5 Likes

I noticed the the giveaway announcement about six hours later!!! I hope I win!!!

And we were not allowed to submit old transaction IDs!!!
:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

5 Likes

From binance u got bnb bsc address

6 Likes

You can still try it out… You might get lucky to be among the first 2500 and also there is a second part were people are selected randomly… So is a way way for you

5 Likes

I had to send em back to Binance changed the withdrawal address to BEP20 and used the BSC address from Trustwallet

6 Likes

Welcome @Being_fab to the community

4 Likes

Well it seems/seemed like a great thing according to what I have read. Only thing is that it seems for all give aways not just here but other tokens/coins, you are always signing up for another account or exchange. It gets kind of confusing as to what ones you should be involved in. I like the Pancake idea but it requires another exchange to buy BNB for CAKE. A small time new investor it gets over whelming. Congratulations to all who won.

6 Likes

Please what can I do. My account is writing that I have exceeded my transaction limit when I have not even purshaced crypto in the past 3 days.

5 Likes

Can I know my submission rank?

4 Likes

U can’t the only thing is to check if ur account is credited with cake within the stipulated date aside that am sorry u can’t

5 Likes

Make use of mobile transfer in binnace get the bnb there and transfer it to your trust wallet address

4 Likes

When distribution start?
Anyone know??

6 Likes

Scroll up and see, distribution start within 30days after Airdrop end

6 Likes

Good luck everyone, hope we all get this

3 Likes