Display BSC NFT under Collectibles

I bought one NFT art from bakery swap and it is in my wallet but it doesn’t show up like ETH Nfts in the wallet collectibles.

Please add the option to view and send BSC NFT tokens. A functionality of filtering BSC ETH would be better to differentiate between different chains.

Reference: BSC NFT not visible in the wallet

10 Likes

Hi! Already at work, as i heard some chats was on it since October. Hope to see it soon. Thanks for throw that idea here too, its good topic for community, hope we will see support from other members and, maybe a little more info/opinions on this topic from team.
Any other points around this topic as user you can propose? Switch between networks and NFT list design ideas?
IMO, collectibles need a gallery view with slide switch between arts full screen view))
Any ideas on sorting, maybe? Do we need search window for them?
Hope that part of network switcher might look slightly different from dapps lists.

4 Likes

That’s quite a good suggestion hence newbies are coming new and plus it will add clarity to distinguish easily between BSC and eth network so as not to loss token by sending to another chain thinking it’s thesame.

:trust:

2 Likes

This definitely, will be a good development. We pray it be looked into.

1 Like

Does anyone know if this support is on the roadmap ? We would like to ensure our NFTs can be displayed correctly in the Trust Wallet from our BEP721 NFT Standard data feed cryptoz.cards/data/122888

1 Like

Right now Trustwallet supports bep721 i have lootex and pancakeswap nfts and it shown correctly

1 Like

Whoa, how did they do that ?? I will investigate, Did you have to add the NFTs yourself ? or did they just appear once you had an NFT in your wallet ?

1 Like

I would also like to know how this was done!? I don’t want to lose my NFTS

Hi - Would also like to access my Tezos NFT on Trust - Had one sent to my Tezos address under the assumption that Trust Wallet supported “all” NFTs. My bad…

1 Like

Hello @aliasrubytuesday we currently don’t support Tezos NFTs. You have to find a wallet that supports Tezos NFT and import your wallet there.

2 Likes

I’d also like to see more chains supported. Are there any plans for Solana?

We launched a new NFT platform and deployed the ERC721 contract a few months ago. Recently deployed a new collection (contract) and the very first NFT I minted on the new one showed up under the collectibles section on TW.

None of the older NFTs are showing up automatically and to make things ever stranger I minted a second NFT on the new contract just now and it is not showing up under collectibles.

So again we have two contracts both identical but published months apart. New one the first NFT minted popped up but nothing else.

Can we add a detect new NFT feature? Maybe just scan for new tokens

1 Like

Pls I transfer collectibles to someone and the person d not see the collectibles on his wallet pls can u tell me what to do

1 Like

I’m having a similar issue to what’s described above and really need some help.

We recently launched an NFT Project on BSC. When our members mint through Trust Wallet, the NFTs are not automatically appearing in their wallets under collectibles.

What could be the issue or what would be causing this?

Plz help!

1 Like

Is there displaying of BSC Treasureland NFTs planned? I mean NFTs minted on Treasureland.market

1 Like

Hihi,I got a gift NFT, which is on the BSC smart chain, but cannot be seen on the Trust Wallet. On the Binance Smart Chain Explorer, I have checked that the NFT has been passed to my address.

1 Like