Do not display token NEAR inventory in the new update

What’s the problem? All orders have been done. But the inventory is still zero. This has caused inconvenience. Please follow up quickly and fix the problem and announce the result. i have 630 NEAR tokens

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

By updating the wallet to version 2.7, the stock of NEAR tokens will not be displayed and its value is zero. While there should be 630 NEAR tokens in my wallet. Please follow.

@salarhabibifar
You NEAR tokens are in your wallet, can you try reimporting to another device and see if they are displayed or use a VPN on your current device before opening the Trust app.
Here is another guide you can use too:

I did all the above and deleted and re-installed the wallet, but unfortunately my token NEAR(NEAR) is not displayed and my 630 NEAR tokens have disappeared. Please fix the problem immediately because it has upset us.I even sent a ticket and you did not respond to the ticket.THANK YOU

@salarhabibifar
Please try to reimport on another device and see if that works.

Dear Jenny.
I tried on another device but it still did not show up and I also checked the internet connections.
I remember 2 weeks ago I had the same problem that my colleagues solved the problem.
Can you see the 630 NEAR (NEAR) token inventory?
If your software problem is not solved, can you transfer it to another wallet address or not?

Tried importing it on an iOS device running version 6.8.
The NEAR tokens are showing properly.
The issue is most likely happening on your end.
It could be with your internet connection.

I didn’t get my ethereum in mytrustwallet.I have problems too.:sob::sob::sob:

Please solve this problem. thanks

Hi . Please send my ethereum to my trust wallet. I sent ethereum on BSC to my wallet but I didn’t receive ethereum yet. Please help me. I really need my money. :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:

Hash:
0x97a3e0dd65a9f9798b64dbe967d9e26dfa5b1db539b428eb265ac7903016c87a

Hello @Roz
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search ETH and enable the one with BEP20.