eCash users asking for native integration on Trust Wallet

It would be great to be able to save our XEC tokens in native format in the Trust Wallet

24 Likes

Please allow eCash in trust wallet not the fake XEC but real XEC of eCash blockchain. #eCashisking #JustBuild #BlueGold

23 Likes

My life time favourite coin eCash.whenever i did eCash transactions the speed of transaction is really awesome

21 Likes

Perfectly said. Now as a user of both Trust wallet and eCash, getting to use these both cocurrently would be awesome. Iā€™ve been wanting to use Trust Wallet for eCash and believe they are the perfect crypto match. The low fees and 1 block finalisation are a very attractive feature on eCash and just think it would be great to see support on TW.

Not only that, but getting official support for XEC will help protect people in the future from scammers who get Airdrop fake XEC tokens

So all in all, please consider native xec support. Just think it would be a fantastic addition to an already great service :raised_hands:

22 Likes

I have been a user and also a lover of Trustwallet for for 3years now. I see it as the most eligible and appropriate for safe self custody of my coins and for staking. It would be nice to hold my eCash#Xec, which I have a quite a large amount too. Itā€™d be nice if native #XEC is added

22 Likes

Hi Kousha and everyone :wave:

We appreciate your support to Trust Wallet! :trust:

There are no plans to support the native eCash. If we ever do, it will be announced on the appropriate channels.

Also, welcome to the new users; see you around!

----
Heads up! We will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to give you access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
/// The official support email address is: [email protected]
----

15 Likes

Iā€™m very sorry to hear that.
Hope you come back soon with better news :slight_smile:
Regards!

20 Likes

Thatā€™s ok, Iā€™ll patient until I hear a good news about eCash with Trustwallet. Not today but tomorrow always there.

18 Likes

Sad to hear that :frowning_face:

I hope that Trust Wallet will reconsider adding support for the native eCash. :expressionless:

18 Likes

The eCash community is requesting native integration of eCash on Trust Wallet, as it currently only supports the eCash BEP-20 token issued by Binance. The community manager of eCash, Kousha, explains that eCash is developed by the Bitcoin ABC team and is a Bitcoin-fork that can be easily implemented by platforms. Moreover, eCash has completed its first Avalanche Consensus milestone, providing a foundation for massive scale, easy extensibility, upgradability, and top security. With the second milestone, eCash will implement near-instant finalization, ensuring secure transactions in less than 3 seconds. The eCash community has a big and enthusiastic user base, and they would love to have native support for eCash on Trust Wallet. The Trust Wallet community is interested in seeing more projects integrated into the wallet, and the eCash integration request has received positive responses.

19 Likes

eCash is a promising cryptocurrency with a lot of potential. However, Iā€™ve noticed that Trust Wallet currently only supports the BEP-20 pegged token for eCash, which comes with higher fees and doesnā€™t provide an accurate price. This can be frustrating, especially for those of us who have invested in XEC, the native coin of eCash.

Thatā€™s why I want to encourage all of us to reach out to Trust Wallet and express our interest and support for XEC integration. By doing so, we could help make XEC more accessible and convenient for Trust Wallet users

19 Likes

I like xecā€¦Trust Wallet and express our interest and support for XEC integration. By doing so, we could help make XEC more accessible and

17 Likes

Good day ive been a trust wallet user eversince i started to know about crypto world and it will be very amazing if trust wallet will integrate the native XEC coin.many xec holder like me will definitely be glad

20 Likes

NĆ³s detentores de eCash no Brasil tambĆ©m gostarĆ­amos da integraĆ§Ć£o da moeda nativa com TW!

21 Likes

I would love to see this gem in the trust wellat portfolio of a global currency in the future,:heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::fire::fire::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

XEC Strength, speed, and peer-to-peer warranty I would love to see in aXEC Strength, speed, and peer-to-peer warranty I would love to see in a trust wellat portfolio trust wellat portfolio

16 Likes

Hello Mr/MM im a trust wallet user and natif ecash coin holder id love to hold my ecash on trustwallet ok ( ecash network)
Thank you

16 Likes

I would also love to see native eCash on Trust Wallet, thank you!:blush::blush::blush::blush::heart::heart:

16 Likes

Just started using Trust wallet and it pains mo to see that eCash is still not integrated with it, hoping for it to be integrated as soon as possible #eCash

17 Likes

Great currency
It is future and there is not such a currency. There is a great chance of being rich

11 Likes