Erc20 funds failing to send to my binance wallet

I have been paying gas fee to send my Erc20 to my binance wallet, I’m still failing to send please advise. Also since the charges of erc20 are too high is possible for my funds to be converted to Polygon?
Is It possible that I should pay $2000 on top of what I’ve been paying as a gas fee just to release my funds from Trust wallet to binance?

17 Likes

Hello @Esther2028,
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

10 Likes

Is there an alternative way for me to send you?
Because I’m failing to attach screenshots on this platform

12 Likes

I’m trying to upload everything you requested but the system is not allowing me it’s says error I cant embed media items in a post

6 Likes

@Esther2028 Please try uploading the screenshots again, it should work now.

9 Likes

Is it safe for me to send my bar code n wallet adress in this public platform?

3 Likes

@Esther2028 You can send your address here as it is public but never share your recovery keys.

3 Likes

Hi Tobi, can you please assist me i can’t send my funds? I keep buying Etherium still can’t send this is rather frustrating

4 Likes

Hello can someone help me resolve this matter ,
I still can’t withdraw my funds

3 Likes

Hello @Esther2028
Please send your receiving address as a plain text and also a screenshot of the error received when trying to send out.

4 Likes

Hi Tobi

0x77e82c31f6771b08a3c37da16bc90d12b1bf9d1c

2 Likes

Hello @Esther2028 make sure your app is up to date and try this ( PUMP the fees ) it’s just too low :

1 Like