[Error] Transfer MDX from Binance to Trust wallet

Hi everyone
I transfered my MDX from Binanace to Trust wallet, however, the coin hasn’t come to my wallet.
My address: 0x58aa999bF915D99a5F75fc31A817A266fCba26cc
Binance confirmed the process was successfull.
Could anyone help? Thanks in advance!

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Thanks for your reply. Here is what you need:

1. Version: 1.29.9

2. Address: 0x58aa999bF915D99a5F75fc31A817A266fCba26cc

3. Transaction hash: 0xc774ec0afd157e662538a7c2e3abe64a4dc38395e6775e7c95546b99dbc79ddc

4. My issue: I sent MDX from Binance to Trust wallet, but it didn’t come to my wallet. Nothing can be tracked in my wallet history and I don’t know what to try

5. Screenshots:

I really appreciate your help. Thanks a lot!

@shinryuken your tokens didn’t reflected to your wallet because you withdraw your MDX tokens as BEP20 (you selected BEP20 on Network section on Binance) to your WAN20 address.

To recover your funds, Please follow this guide: How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

select ETH or BSC in the coin part on step no 3, then on step 4, select the BIP32 option under Derivation Path, Client “Custom derivation path” and paste the following values: m/44'/5718350'/0'/0

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key

Wow, many thanks, I see mine. :heart_eyes:
However, there are 2 wallets in my Trust wallet now. Is there any way to combine them (such as: transfering from the second wallet to the main one by sending and receiving with address to combine because I don’t see the protocol (WAN20 or BEP20 in Trust wallet) here when transferring?).

@shinryuken as you have MDX BEP20 token, send it to your Smart Chain address (BNB BEP20) it should be reflected.

Great. Thank you very much again. I did it successfully. Good luck to you!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!