Etc transferred from binance transferred to trust wallet via bep 2

It show that binance successfully transferred it. Followed the steps importing the private keys but nothing seems to work. Please help

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I also tried adding a custom binance-peg etc but still doesnt show any funds.

1 Like

Version 1.29.8

0x56B9c4fe81d775cc3f8799a5FB5EAD8e01E99BAD

Hash/ tx id
0x7f295f486d132012b79eda9ce67425a4b0406fd60ece90b1cb14913074f7058e

I tried sending etc token to my trust wallet, i thimk i chose bep 2 token.

Binance shows it was successfully transferred . But still not showing in my accnt.

I also tried importing the keys, but still didnt work. Binance support mentioned that it is possible to reverse the transfer from the receiver.

Please follow this guide (select ETC in the coin part):

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key

Alan i already tried this, followed the steps 1 by 1 by still cant get the problem solved.

I got 2 wallets created 1 for ethereum derivation path and the other is for smart chain legacy path. Non of them shows my funds.

@Haxe09 sorry there’s little confusion, read my message above again.

im not sure what i did wrong but i followed all the steps. but still doesnt show my funds.

@Haxe09 you have to import as BSC not ETHEREUM CLASSIC.

……………………………………

alan i successfully imported my wallet, but still doesnt show my etc funds.

Now it shows as Bep20 tokens.

Your final BSC address should be 0x56B9c4fe81d775cc3f8799a5FB5EAD8e01E99BAD

If you followed correct steps.

1 Like

on the coin option i chose ETC as the coin the i sent to the wrong address right? then on the derivation path, should i used Ethereum m/44’/60’/0’/0?

i got it now. thank you so much Alan for the help and patience. you are the best!

the only problem is it is, it is not on my original wallet . should i just go and transfer it to my original wallet?

Yes, you can transfer it to your main wallet but send it to your Smart Chain (BEP20) address not ETC coin wallet address as you are holding Binance peg ETC not native ETC.

I got you alan, so i need to transfer it using my smart chain (bsc) wallet address not ETC

This one here right?

@Haxe09 correct.

……………………….……………………………………………………………………………………………………….………

1 Like