Eth send to trust wallet using optimism network

I send eth from exchange to trust wallet through optimism network, its not showing in my wallet yet
I tried the basic trouble shooting the exchange confirmed the transfer, receiving address is also correct, have a record in optimism chain

4 Likes

Hello @Sam011,

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

4 Likes

Hello, the same thing happened to me, I made a transfer via the optimism network.

How do I manage to solve the issue.

Thank you for your help

2 Likes

@mikeprt Can you please provide more details?

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

2 Likes

Where do you send the data? Where should I send the data about this issue?

2 Likes

@mikeprt You can send that here

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

2 Likes

Hello, the same thing happened to me, I made a transfer via the optimism network.
Short time before I did transfer with Dogecoin and everything was OK,
But for my ETH Im still waiting…

How can I solve this issue?
Thank you for your help

2 Likes

@Maja please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

2 Likes

I got the same problem. May I know if there is any solution for this issue?

1 Like

@1SAT Can you kindly explain what the issue is?

1 Like

Hi Tobi,

Thank you for asking.

Indeed I need help and this is the situation. I need to connect my Trust wallet to DEX (using dappsystems.live). And therefore, I need to have Eth in my wallet. Because withdrawing to Eth is costly, I tried several network, ie. Optimism Ethereum, and the last Ethereum BNB Smart Chain. And finally, both sending appeared in my trust wallet, however, not under ETH.

But, so please help. If I need to transfer to ETH in my Trust wallet, what network I must choose? I am confused now. Please advise, and thanks.

1 Like

@1SAT That website you have tagged there is clearly a scam, you should never interact with such websites as they’ll steal your funds.

1 Like

Really??
Are you sure about that? Oh, so thank you you reminded me.

Well, I have already tried to connect the my wallet several times, but because the ETH is zero, then it was not proceeded. What should I do then to overcome this spam?

Just for your info, I buying a presale of $LPX token, and from the X account of that company, I was asked to chat for the ways to claim the token. And, they said I must connect my wallet to DEX with the above address.

Please advise for securing my Trust wallet… Thank you!

1 Like

@1SAT Yes 100% the website is a scam.
Securing your wallet means putting in place good security measures.
I’ll attach some guides below, please read through to better educate yourself also.

1 Like

Hi Tobi,

I have been waiting for ethereum for 4 hours, what is the realistic transfer time? I sent it from binance using the optimism system. please help me, I see there are more of us like this. thanks

@kriptoben16 Did you check your address on the explorer ?
What does it say?

Yes, address is good. What is the problem?..………………………………………………………………………

@kriptoben16 Then check if you have received your tokens !

Unfortunately, not yet. binance also says that the operation is completed and the address is still good.

@kriptoben16 Please provide the transaction hash and your receiving address.