Ethereum Classic (BEP 20) sent to Ethereum Classic (coin)

I was to receive fund on my Ethereum Classic BEP 20 wallet, after waiting for several hours, I discovered that the wallet address I sent to receive the fund was copied from Ethereum Classic coin and not Ethereum Classic BEP 20 which it supposed to be.
I didnt get the fund in the wallet.
What do I do to have this fund in my Ethereum Classic BEP 20 wallet.

Thanks

1 Like

hello.

I have a problem similar to yours
Were you able to find a solution?
If yes, please tell me

Hello @allaf To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

App version: 1.30.21
ETC Wallet Address: 0x2db38c5B7957e16ED86276767451bf5bCC333E0a << NOT BSC
Transaction hash or link: https://bscscan.com/tx/0x1e6693fa5d4f99819696255a05818045ab1216df7153334ad60c9eb4b6f5c1c4

as you see, i selected wrong network(BSC) instead of ETC network.
i spoke with Bainance support. they told me, i must contact with Trust Wallet support, they send back the coins to Binanace.

so please help me to recover my coins. :pray: :pray: :pray:

Please follow this guide (select ETC in the coin part): How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address

After getting the private key, open the Trust Wallet app > settings > wallets > + button on the top right corner > i already have a wallet > Smart Chain > import the private key

@Alan47
with your advice my problem solved.
Thank you bro :heart_eyes: you are my hero. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_closed_eyes:
i’m very happy now
thanks
thanks
thanks
:kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes:

Great! Glad to know that. If you have further inquiries, feel free to message us. Stay SAFU!

1 Like