Ethereum Token and Ethereum coin

I had a problem, I sent some Ethereum from Binance to Trust Wallet but it was added to Ethereum token instead of Ethereum coin.

Can I now exchange Ethereum coins from Ethereum tokens?
Or how do I withdraw Ethereum Token?

13 Likes

Share a screenshot please. Your question needs to be understood properly

4 Likes

If you withdrawed on BEP2 chain then you decided to withdraw token. Send it back and withdraw as erc20

7 Likes

Please check ur address first

4 Likes

Actually when I sent from Binance to the trust wallet that time I selected this (BEP20 (BSC)) network, that’s why it was a problem but now I am trying to send to Binance in the same network address it doesn’t work.

7 Likes

Actually when I sent from Binance to the trust wallet that time I selected this (BEP20 (BSC)) network, that’s why it was a problem but now I am trying to send to Binance in the same network address it doesn’t work.

5 Likes

I am trying to send it back to Binance but I can’t Trust wallet giving this message to me (insufficient bnb to cover network fee).

6 Likes

You’ll need $BNB to send/swap ETH token since it’s pegged in Binance Chain.

7 Likes

As BongzJr wrote, this is BEP2 token, so network fees are paid in BNB

6 Likes

I have bnb even then don’t send from trust wallet to Binance

4 Likes

Please show screenshot

5 Likes

Hello brother, you own an Ethereum BEP20 to send to Binance and withdraw Ethereum ERC20 please have some BNB BEP20 for pay the network fees.
Follow the guide please: How to Send and Receive BNB on Smart Chain

7 Likes

To exchange BEP 2 tokens on Binance you need to go to Binance select Eth deposit and click on BEP 20 before you copy the address after that you can copy the BEP 2 Ethereum address and go to your trust wallet to carry out the transaction after depositing into Binance account you can exchange it to Ethereum.
If you still can’t send from trust wallet update your trust wallet to the latest version.

8 Likes