Hi,i accidently used bsc network to send my eth to trust wallet and it doesnt show in my wallet.
How can i get my eth back?
I have tried How To Recover Funds Sent to a Wrong Public Address
this solution but my eth wallet doesnt show any eth.
To better assist, please provide us the following information:
- Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- ETH wallet address (select ETH in the app, press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
- Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste and attach a screenshot as well)
- Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
- Screenshots of the wallet (including errors and missing balances, if any)
Hi, I also accidently send my eth with BSC network, binance send me message about transaction made successfully but i recieve 0 eth at mu wallet. I tried
refunds tutorial as well but it didn’t work either.
Here are the informations you asked about
-my trust wallet version is 1.29.3
-my eth adress is : 0x82Ae1Deb38Ea9E59d4837933f022fc8c00878Da1
- txid is : 0x56bea55a07d95e0faff7235ee2d8f093cef6ed7602651110529f51c42bb7d4e3
Can i get refund or something please help me :S
Please can someone help me I have done the same thing I have send Eth to bnb smart chain
Having the same issue as above! I assumed BSC was a supporter network as your documentation say you support Binance Smart Chain. Is this not the case?
I sent 0.17266848 ETH 2 days ago, checked the ethscan and there are multiple confirmations for this transfer however it’s not showing up in my Trust Wallet.
Add : 0x868c5878977ccC299C40444b4CD66D24ef797FD5
Network : BSC
Date : 2021-08-05 17:50:04
I have tried to recover through the Binance app and it cannot find the withdrawal details when I enter them.
I have tried to upload a screenshot but I am a new user so I do not have permission.
Can you help me please?