Etherium gas fee so annoying

Hope Ethereum can solved this high gas fee,
What’s your though about this guys? Really been annoying you send a little amount but the fee is so high

21 Likes

Looks like were being rob face to face by this ethereum​:rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

To avoid this, I am not moving funds to my personal Wallet to avoid transaction costs. when I have to move funds between exchanges, I convert to Tron and move. Tron transactions are instant and cost is very low.

For staking you can delay the time by choosing low (Safe) gas/Gwei and that should do. However, you can’t do this with Uniswap or 1Inch or Balancer as delays in transactions fails the swap transaction. So weigh your options and store funds accordingly. The cost is going to rise up as Ether is speculated to go upto $1000. Let’s see how Vitalik deals with this… If this carries on for long, developers and projects will switch to other platforms.

15 Likes

ETH 2.0? Hahahahahaha

5 Likes

Imagine… It’s better they do something about it

5 Likes

Hahaha, that’s robbery

5 Likes

I think this is a strategy to keep the prize up

5 Likes

This results out of over dominance of Ethereum. Competition from other blockchains with low fees and faster would be a great help

6 Likes

I’ve stopped any transaction on eth network. For me it’s not worth to move any assets :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ethereum blockchain has really worked hard to maintain this position and standard. Healthy competition is the answer.

I believe other blockchains will soon come in to salvage the situation.

4 Likes

Me too sine I paid more than half of the amount am moving as gas fee and I see it hasn’t stop, so I stop using or doing any transaction in ethereum.

7 Likes

Yes Ethereum gas fee so high

5 Likes

Ethereum high gas fee is so annoying and discouraging. I can’t even send my tokens to an exchange to trade because of the fee. I don’t know when this is going to end

4 Likes

If this keeps goin on ethereum will be dead soon🤣

6 Likes

The fees are so high please let someone do something about this

4 Likes

The gas fee is super annoying. I do exactly the same thing as @vipul19 described above.

Hoping that eth 2.0 handles this😎

6 Likes

True. Trying to with draw 10$ and the gas fees is 270$ :joy:.

3 Likes

Yeah I was also trying to send my 1 eth and fee was 250 USD🤭 so I was just waiting

4 Likes

It’s so crazy the eth fees. I prefer use TRX Network!

5 Likes

Ethereum gas fee is really so annoying!
Just look at this report:

Data retrieved from Glassnode revealed ETH miners earned a total of $113m from fees in August. In April this number was at only $3m – that’s a 38x increase, a 1.8x increase from the previous ATH in January 2018.

In comparison: BTC miners earned $39million in August, almost 3x less.

This is real madness! This is nothing but greed driven. Look at the miners earning, the gap between $3million in April and $113million in August, is outrageous.

Now, compare it to BTC miners earning of $39million in the same August.

Just imagine:

It’s frustrating!
This madness must surely stop!

6 Likes