Every transaction on the same chain network shows 0 even after the transaction has successfully

Everything transactions sent to my trust wallet from binance smart Chain to etherum, polygon, avalnch network, famtom and all the connecting network show notification of a successful transaction but always displays 0 when I open my wallet… All of these networks has one in common the same address what could be the problem some one should help me

![Screenshot_20211112-072214_Trust Wallet|243x500]

To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

Transaction hash
AC31BD317FB2780F37F792F5349F1C0F11792BC1D211183D9D128BDA69566B48

When I send a coin from another wallet to my own wallet the transaction show but has a 0 balance

Hello @Brunosamz
Look at your transaction history.
Your tokens were sent out already.

Hello @JennyMillan can you help me out with my smart contract calls, my purchace keeps getting executed and on my wallet all i see is smart contract calls , pls help me out some1![trust 1|230x500]

Hello @arrky
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

1 Like

Hello @JennyMillan i dont know why it says that i cannot put pictures here on this threat it says i cannot post media here

Im new here dont know much how this works, can u send me a private message and we can talk there please?

Hello @arrky
You should be able to attach screenshots. That was enabled before

here we go this is the screen shots ive made this should be everything i hope, now my question is did i get scammed or can this be fixed?

Hello @arrky
Your transaction was successfully completed but it seems your funds were redirected to another address (0x93d5e0048ef9163b6f383ddcf847733fdd66d233).

This usually occurs when you swap your tokens on phishing/fake DApps sites.

Can you tell us where you found the link used during swapping?

Send a screenshot displaying the site with the link visited visible.

here is a better picture

HERE this one is correct, forgot to target the mars shib token to swap to

I used this site with my wallet connected to trust wallet

Hi Jenny,
Can you please help me too? I have an issue with some money’s transfer. I made a transfer from other account for Shiba and Mana and they just disappeared from both accounts. The transfer was showing in my account for few moments and after that, nothing showed anymore. I just have the transactions but not the money in my account. Can you you please guide me what should I do in this situation? It would really mean a lot to me.
Thanks in advance.
Regards.

@aldcata To better assist, please send the following information: