Exchange or wallet?

Exchange or Wallet. Which one is safe to use?

12 Likes

Wallets are more safer than exchanges. Do not store your crypto in any exchange sites unless you are trading. I lost my fund in cryptopia and now learned a lesson.

14 Likes

Yeah… I also lost some of my funds in cryptopia, which is a little sad

6 Likes

Get your funds OUT of exchanges. :pray:

8 Likes

Ok thank you so much

6 Likes

Wallet … Trustwallet :+1::+1::+1:

7 Likes

Always store your assets in a wallet which (you only) have access to the private key and never disclose it to anyone. That’s the only 1000% safe way to key your assets :grinning:

6 Likes

IMO you should never leave your funds in an exchange wallet. There are too many scam (clone) exchanges that could disappear, lock you out of your account and or easily be hacked because security is not their focus. Like others have mentioned, look at Cryptopia and Bithumb. Fairly large exchanges that suffered devastating breaches.

TRUST wallet enables you to have complete privacy and control of your funds. It is truly decentralized, which is a fundamental of cryptocurrency. It does not require KYC nor any form of verification. As long as you are a responsible human being and can securely store your recovery phrase, your funds will never be at risk. TRUST Wallet is the industry standard of wallets (even though it is much more than just a wallet). Which should explain why the industry standard exchange, Binance, acquired it.

- Xian
Keep On Trusting :trust:

15 Likes

I am just a small trader so I prefer to use exchange because using wallet will eat my small profit for transfer fees. I know the risk, so I just trade at reputable exchanges.

8 Likes

Wallet is safe for asset

5 Likes

Be your own bank in a mobile wallet such as Trust wallet.

7 Likes

Best to safe cryptocurrency in a cold wallet.

5 Likes

Please i want to ask because i really wanna know, what is the guarantee that most of this wallets we bank our currencies with will not shut down someday?

5 Likes

no problem if you have your private key, just import it the other wallet.

4 Likes

I think is wallet. Because when use wallet you only access your device. It is will safe than exchange
( Exchange use web so easy to lost personal data)

6 Likes

There are a lot of crypto wallets but we need secure, efficient and compatible wallet like trustwallet :closed_lock_with_key:.

6 Likes

I think wallet is more safer, and i prefer trust wallet :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Both are actually safe but depends on your security measures adapted in order to ensure the safety of assets by the user and the exchange or wallet owners themselves.:sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Wallets. Preferably trust wallet the most secured coin wallet

4 Likes

I think wallet heheh

4 Likes