Exchanged tokens but they do not show up in my wallet

Hi, I 40 hours ago turned some bnb smart chain into matic coin in the pancake swap site, which was deducted from my Smart China, but the matic was not deposited in my wallet. Please follow up.
0x1ebc37678d2e2f138dbe68e3b2a816637e4ced0eb02b88666cd3b588d9fd72f6

Hope it will help you and thank you for helping me.
I tried a backup of my wallet to but it has not worked.

A post was split to a new topic: Szcb from bnb smart chain

I even created another wallet in another phone, downloaded new trust wallet and transferred. After swapping to szcb same smart contract call issue persisted.

Do you know how I can get the shiba inu coins back?

@JennyMillan
@Alan47

Hello @Hasantaheri
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search MATIC and enable the one with BEP20.

@Networker
Your tokens are complete, you can also see in your transaction history the two tokens you received which adds up to the total balance you have.

Nice. But when can i see them in my wallet. It not. Worked to add them wirh right above and the way to bsckup the wallet and reload it again. Do you have another idea?

Solved the problem was a issue withe trading thank you for help and sorry for wasting your time

1 Like

Because in my wallet has to be 3 transactions. I miss one of them as i said and send you a link of the missing one. Maybe you didnt saw it. Because the one with 2.5 million is a old one look at the date of the transactions.