Exchanged tokens but they do not show up in my wallet

Hello @eerico18
You should be able to attach screenshots now.
Although your transaction hash shows no history of sent or received tokens.
I suggest you contact the sending wallet team to assist.

If I send BNB erc20 tokens to a Binance Bep20 address will it be lost?

Hello @eerico18
No they won’t be lost.
You would need to send the BNB ERC20 to Binance to have it converted to Mainnet.

What if you’re in Texas and can’t get Binance? What do you do then? I’m open to all solutions.

What if you’re in Texas and can’t access to Binance since it’s not accessible in my state?

Can I import my seed phrase into another wallet for example meta mask that supports both? Or is the Binance option the only option?

Hello @eerico18
Yes you can import your keys into other wallets.
Note your ERC20 BNB is also accessible on your Trust app.

Hi. I was having the same issue if not seeing my coins, but I fixed it. Do this to fix that issue and see your coins.

1. Click to two lines with the circles. This is in the upper right hand corner of your screen.

2.type the coin you bought in the search bar.

1. Select the toggle switch next to the name of the coin to On

2. Select done in the upper right hand corner

You should now see the coin in your wallet. I hope this helps :heart:

Hi, i have the same issue also. So i swap pivot to bnb. But i find my bnb balance is missing. Any fix?

And my pivot token is already deducted by the swap exchange and there is not even a confirmation from both of pivot and bnb

Hello @Kogriio To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

Helll, i need support. I send shiba inu coins from ftx. to my trust wallet in two steps. The first one worked
(0x89d64c37c3511610f7635ec1929753fc85e89919b11e98b6e0f55d2ffbaaa613

thats the adress.

but my second one didnt work.

(0x319ff83d75bc8aeeed3db026efd34660d3e4156e34831c2b14ead3d26155a3ee

thats the adress.

I send all to this
0xbCD4e2ADA1a5d8114B471ace25D7f883AC75C56E

Both are confirmed.

Sorry but i can’t embed pictures in this post

i got a version of 2.12 trustwallet

And this is my bnb address:

bnb1ufa9wuauy9hqh4c2u9sjfs4sk69y9exeq3fv5f

So i was trying to swap pivot token to bnb through the swap in trust wallet. I have 200.000 pivot token and i swap 100.000 pivot to bnb, the pivot token was deducted but there is no increase balance in my bnb.

I don’t have the transaction hash or even the link.

Hello @Networker
Your tokens are in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token using these details
Network: Ethereum
Contract: 0x95aD61b0a150d79219dCF64E1E6Cc01f0B64C4cE
Decimals: 18

Helll i tried it and i sadly still the coins didnt came to my wallet. When i do it and press then secure it shows me shiba again with the same amount of coins. Have i did soemthing wrong?

@Networker
Can you provide a screenshot of your SHIB balance.

I exchange BNB for usdt today but did not show up in my account.

Please help me recover my money.

Transaction harsh

0x1dec8e2a9c7db52c96870f72adc289c54c39ad70850e0bedbac82d98f77cafa3

@Carlyije123
I responded to you, please avoid duplicating posts.

Any fix for mine? The post about pivot token swap to bnb but the balance of bnb is not increasing