Explanations on what twt means to be binance smart chain

Hi all hope we are all good?
Please I need someone to explain in details
What’s it actually means for #twt to be in #binanceSmartchain… it’s kind of not clear to me thanks :blush:

11 Likes

its only twt move to other chain , before twt on bep2 now you can get twt on bep20 ( bsc ) , and you can use old twt on bep2

3 Likes

Well, To start with Binance Smart Chain is a complete ecosystem much better than Binance Chain which was faster for trading. BSC brings in a lot of advantages over the Binance Chain and opens more possibilities for TWT to be on that as well.

Binance Smart Chain

7 Likes

@vipul19… Twt bep 2 to bep 20 which one is best to hold

4 Likes

@mateo is okay to hold anyone

2 Likes

Thanks for this, some of the vernacular is lost on me as a new user.

2 Likes

Now that my twt is on bep2 does it mean it won’t have the same value as the one on bep20 because on an android phone you’ll find #twtbep2 and #twtbep20 but on IOS is just #twtbep2 do you understand?

3 Likes

Simply put, for DeFi use.
Farming and adding of liquidity are made possible on Binance Smart Chain.
So this encourages the utility of twt

4 Likes

You wil… They are frequently of the same value you can check the two

2 Likes

more use cases, now you can stake and use it at BSC based farm. and wait till it listed on our fav exchanges. this is good.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that Airdrops, collaborations and other opportunities will be more with Binance Chain as it is the future product Binance is pushing through and it brings DeFi and other uses to the ecosystem.

So my personal recommendation is Smart Chain

4 Likes

It’s a more faster network and require little amount of time and better than cross chain binance network as to reason why it should be in BSC it will boast and facilitate the much needed attention on a good network like BSC and on the big name exchange like binance as well. Binance smart contract is real deal.

2 Likes

Hello friends! How can I migrate my Bep2 TWT to BEP20 TWT?

2 Likes

Hello @soethihatun
This might be helpful
How to Swap TWT BEP2 to TWT BEP20

3 Likes

From what I see with it being there, it has increased in value for sure. That is great for all of us that have $TWT.

2 Likes

Basically, the usability of TWT just got increased switching to the bep20 since BSC is like a pro version of Binance chain. If u wanna harness new features especially staking, u need to switch to bep20 which is the network those features r features on rn

3 Likes

I’m sold! Time to buy a bag and try out smart chain utility for myself.

3 Likes