Failed crypto transfer

I sent bnb from my trustwallet to my eth wallet on metamask. It says success in trust but amount kit showing on metamask.
Did I do something wrong?
Please help.

Lindalox

3 Likes

Hello @Lindalox76 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

PLEASE HELP ME!! I ACCIDENTALLY SEND MY BNB TO WRONG ADDRESS.

I JUST WANT TO BACK MY BNB FROM TRUST WALLET TO BINANCE SMART CHAIN BUT I SENT IT TO THE WRONG ADDRESS. I THOUGHT THAT WAS MY BINANCE SMART CHAIN ADDRESS. I GOT THE WRONG ADDRESS WHERE I SENT BNB IN HISTORY OF MY TRANSACTION, AND I SAW THE ADDRESS THAT HAS “FROM” SO I JUST THOUGHT THAT WAS MY BCS ADDRESS. This is the address where i sent my bnb

bnb1yud0r5kz3ctu07fwax3j753ueef6d0n0uxrx94

PLEASE SIR/MA’AM HELP ME AND REPLY TO MY COMMENT IF THERE WAS WAY TO RECOVER MY 1.22499024 worth of BNB

Hello @bonifacio63 Unfortunately, confirmed transactions at blockchain are irreversible.

If you know the owner of the destination address you can contact him/her asking to return your funds, if not, you may consider it as lost. Please be careful next time and triple-check before transacting.

Hello I send bnb from probit to block chain in trust wallet the withdrawal was successful but I didn’t have any block chain in my wallet

Hello I send bnb from probit to block chain in trust wallet the withdrawal was successful but I didn’t have any block chain in my wallet

Hello @L_mdi_l To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@L_mdi_l send your wallet address in plain text too (copy and paste) so as we can check.

Also, from screenshot you withdraw your BNB to address starting with 0x9876A……….

But the Trust wallet address you sent above starts with 0xEOA76f42…….

Please check again.

A post was split to a new topic: Sent BEP20 to ERC20 address on Metamask

it comes whenever I do something, sending and swapping also not showing correct information for some smart chain tokens send me some TWT if this is helpful :grin: