Fee by Trust Wallet for fund recovery?

Is there any fee for having incompletely transferred funds returned to Trust wallet from an exchange on the ‘trust wallet’ side of the transfer? In other words, the exchange (kucoin, binance) may require a fee to send the funds back, but does the trust wallet require a commission prior to returning the coins to the software wallet itself?

(In other words, Last transfer was successful but missing the ‘memo’ portion so was not deposited to exchange, they will resend to trust wallet for a fee, but does trust wallet require a fee prior this also?)

1 Like

Hi @athomp333,

Trust Wallet doesn’t charge any fees for such transactions. You have full control over your assets since the app is a non-custodial wallet.

3 Likes

Hello, someone sent me USDC when it was supposed to be USDT. Is thete a way to recover those funds?

Hi @Brenchmx
To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

hi,
i have the same problem,
i have sent SHIB token from my Trustwallet (bep20) to my Kucoin wallet (Erc20) but due to the wrong address, it did not arrive,
now Kucoin has Charged me 100usdt, for returning it Trustwallet,

as you say after returning i can have it in my wallet at once?

Hello @rezaEkrami
Please do your due diligence and ensure you spoke to the real support team of Kucoin.
If they agree to send your tokens back, you would be able to view them in your trust wallet once sent back.

1 Like

Hey! Here are the screenshots requested. Also the transaction link here:

https://etherscan.io/tx/0x1ad31bbc68e408a2daac34e5ca453efb3c71f73703cbf28d95d9af37d3324667

I’ve attached my qr code to receive usdc (erc20) and my code for usdt.

image|230x500

@Brenchmx
Please add the USDC as a custom token
See guide below:

1 Like