Freemoney: Claim Uniswap tokens $2000 or more

UNISWAP is snatching back from Sushi and is showing the whole world that it has got some tricks up its sleeve too.

Coming to the point, if you have ever interacted with Uniswap even if your transaction failed, you are eligible to claim 400 Uniswap Tokens which is trading at approx 2.5 means you have $1000 :tada::tada:

This is not it, if you have provided liquidity to Uniswap before 1st September then this claim goes higher and higher.

To check out what you have got, go to app.uniswap.org and connect your Trustwallet account or other account if you have use other.

You will be notified for the amount you are entitled to receive. The Gas fees is hitting very high due to this.

Read more on Introducing UNI on this

27 Likes

It’s not calming anymore try it a while ago

2 Likes

Are you eligible for it @Linaanol? What is the issue you are facing?

2 Likes

2 Likes

@vipul19 that’s what I get when I try to claim

3 Likes

Trying to claim now, fees are silly though atm

3 Likes

Can you share your Ethereum public address which you used for transacting on Uniswap?

Please no private keys

1 Like

0x6936DB6046517F03Ae61480A8FB8c9160077a272

2 Likes

Hi @Linaanol - You don’t have transactions with Uniswap so you are not eligible to claim. Sorry

4 Likes

It is actually killing the whole network. Uniswap is taking it back from Sushi… This is war

6 Likes

Alright thanks for the clarification

2 Likes

Have you claimed? My trans is still pending, how much gas did you pay to claim? If you don’t mind me asking

3 Likes

No. I am waiting for the Gas to drop. Even with higher gwei the transactions are pending. Since you initiated transaction, you will get it sooner or later. Good luck

4 Likes

Thinking I should of done the same, trans are just stuck at the mo unless very high fee

3 Likes

I will check this out now wow amazing

3 Likes

Received now, but fees to do anything with it are still so high. Hopefully it stays relatively steady for a while, but I’m not holding my breath

3 Likes

I’m using Trustwallet on an iPhone. I log into Uniswap on a computer and then connect Trustwallet it to it with WalletConnect. Then when I try to claim my Unis I get a message that it is waiting for confirmation on my wallet but my wallet is not doing anything. I’m not sure if I’m doing something wrong or just not waiting long enough. I would appreciate any help on this.

Thanks,
Rick H

6 Likes

I have the exact same problem. I am using a Ledger Nano S with Metamask, and I confirmed the transaction in metamask, it said I need to confirm in my wallet but no confirmation request popped up on my wallet. I have the claim showing up as “pending” on Metamask and its been like that for over an hour. Tried to click on CLAIM again but all further transactions get queued behind the first pending claim transaction. Am I doing something wrong?

3 Likes

Welcome back brother hope u gonna continue to enjoy the upcoming events here

1 Like

Hi @rickhartmanii

Please use this link to see the step by step for
Claiming UNI with Trust on iphone

I hope this works for you.

Cheers

1 Like