Freemoney: Claim Uniswap tokens $2000 or more

Hi @peresa,

Stop wasting your money by initiating duplicate transactions. Please check your transaction in etherscan.io to see the status, if it is pending please be patient as there is heavy network load and this claim and transfer of UNI tokens has got a huge number of transactions pending.

Happy sailing

4 Likes

Gran sorpresa que les a dado uniswap a sus usuarios felicitaciones a todos los ganadores :tada::tada::tada:

Thanks, Iā€™ll check it out!

This is crazy stuff from Uniswap. Lots of my friends got 400 UNI traded at $3.5.

1 Like

Hello I want to ask, is there any way to connect my second coinbase wallet, only first appears in trustwalletā€¦

1 Like

For 400 UNI tokens does the transaction date needs to be before 1st September? My first transaction on UNISWAP through trust wallet was on 11th September. Am I eligible for 400 UNI?

1 Like

You can connect any Ethereum wallet if you have private keys

How to import a wallet using private key

1 Like

It is currently trading at 6.5, so current value is USD 2600 :money_mouth_face:

Welcome @maajco to the community

Hi Mayank

Sorry, you are not eligible. Only transactions before 1 September have been captured and entitled. You can keep contributing here in trust wallet and you might get TWT drops if you are lucky .

Good luck man

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. For some reason this wasnā€™t working yesterday. Today I tried and almost instantly I got asked for approval to transfer ETH and then like magicā€¦400 UNI!

2 Likes

I did the exact same thing and have been wasting some money on the feesā€¦damn - itā€™s still pending overnight :frowning:

2 Likes

Have been waiting since last night ā€¦itā€™s still claiming that available 400 UNI :frowning: it has slowed the network drastically

1 Like

Hi welcome to trust wallet community enjoyed your stay we are here to assist you

Itā€™s so painful I wanted to swap my sgt to Sngls this month but I didnā€™t :sob:

2 Likes

Donā€™t change anything to claim your uniswap.Just keep it default fees and then make transaction

1 Like

I keep getting message from uniswap everyday asking if iv claimed my uniswap tokens and $50 bonus but does the message mean I have a claim ?

1 Like

They never send you messages. Please share the screenshot

1 Like

What u reckon ? everyday ā€™ get em

2 Likes
          Solve my problem

Hi,
Sir I have 400 uni token but problem I donā€™t withdraw because I have did not gas fee so itā€™s time who possible please your reasonable sort out my problem

Thanks very much.