Freemoney: Claim Uniswap tokens $2000 or more

Gran sorpresa que les a dado uniswap a sus usuarios felicitaciones a todos los ganadores :tada::tada::tada:

Thanks, I’ll check it out!

This is crazy stuff from Uniswap. Lots of my friends got 400 UNI traded at $3.5.

1 Like

Hello I want to ask, is there any way to connect my second coinbase wallet, only first appears in trustwallet…

1 Like

For 400 UNI tokens does the transaction date needs to be before 1st September? My first transaction on UNISWAP through trust wallet was on 11th September. Am I eligible for 400 UNI?

1 Like

You can connect any Ethereum wallet if you have private keys

How to import a wallet using private key

1 Like

It is currently trading at 6.5, so current value is USD 2600 :money_mouth_face:

Welcome @maajco to the community

Hi Mayank

Sorry, you are not eligible. Only transactions before 1 September have been captured and entitled. You can keep contributing here in trust wallet and you might get TWT drops if you are lucky .

Good luck man

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. For some reason this wasn’t working yesterday. Today I tried and almost instantly I got asked for approval to transfer ETH and then like magic…400 UNI!

2 Likes

I did the exact same thing and have been wasting some money on the fees…damn - it’s still pending overnight :frowning:

2 Likes

Have been waiting since last night …it’s still claiming that available 400 UNI :frowning: it has slowed the network drastically

1 Like

Hi welcome to trust wallet community enjoyed your stay we are here to assist you

It’s so painful I wanted to swap my sgt to Sngls this month but I didn’t :sob:

2 Likes

Don’t change anything to claim your uniswap.Just keep it default fees and then make transaction

1 Like

I keep getting message from uniswap everyday asking if iv claimed my uniswap tokens and $50 bonus but does the message mean I have a claim ?

1 Like

They never send you messages. Please share the screenshot

1 Like

What u reckon ? everyday ’ get em

2 Likes
          Solve my problem

Hi,
Sir I have 400 uni token but problem I don’t withdraw because I have did not gas fee so it’s time who possible please your reasonable sort out my problem

Thanks very much.

Man, your tokens are worth 8000 US Dollars. Ask a friend to lend you a 500$ and give it back to them after you claim it, simple

1 Like