Funds missing, 14 emails sent so far and no response from trust wallet

I have trust wallet in both ios (5.19) and android(1.28.1). I installed the ios app a few days after this transaction was done. So this isn’t an issue related to the app not able to retrieve the coin.

This is the usdt I tried to transfer.
0xdac17f958d2ee523a2206206994597c13d831ec7

This is the txid
0xd5ad3398f6b5e6b000d40243c37b107aaac01e8306f67192f3de5d24c3031116

No error messages in my wallet or exchange.
The adress above when pasted in the wallet shows usdt ERC20 and ndax confirmed I sent the right coin as well.

@Thehodler is this your correct wallet address ?
Can you go to your wallet tap on receive button and screenshot the address and QR of your wallet address ?

0xAa4b29f63C8a2299d12E35b0C20eeA1b32eF0a3C this is the address that is showing now. But if I search the previous address I posted in trust wallet, it shows usdt , when I select the usdt and click recieve, I’m getting the first address.

I am 100% sure I copied the address correctly. I double check a few times since I know the fund once lost cannot be returned.

If you can guide me how I can post screenshot here, I will show you the search result

I already sent a mail to
Trustwallets888@ to report this problem . Thet asked me to send the ( recovery phrase) it is normal ??? It s their real mail adress?

From transaction hash/ID You sent above, it shows you withdraw your USDT directly to USDT contact address not Trust Wallet address. The current address you sent above is different from one on transaction ID.

A post was split to a new topic: Connected wallet to telegram

But I scanned the QR code instead of copying the address. Could this be an error that happened in the wallet ? Is there a way I can undo this without sharing my seed phrase ? ( I am not going to share it with anyone so scammers please stay away )

I have same problem I did send Dai token from my trust wallet to wirex wallet but wirex say they dont suport BNb so I send email to trust wallet they never replay i send screen shot app verision

@Max123 as you said above, you sent your funds from Trust to Wirex, that means your funds are no longer in Trust wallet but in Wirex wallet. The one who’s responsible to help you is Wirex. We have nothing to do from our side, blockchain transactions can’t be reversed or cancelled once confirmed.

A post was split to a new topic: Funds went missing after restore

A post was split to a new topic: Money missing after swap on PancakeSwap

Im having the same problem. After sending several emails I’m still missing my transfer

Hi, my partner converted on pancake to strikex and we can see the transaction was successful but no funds are showing, can someone help please?

I just transferred babydoge from my Bitrue account to trust wallet. I transferred 2,799,438,049,590 coins and only received 2,519,494,244,631 coins in my trust wallet. Where did the rest go?

A post was split to a new topic: Sent VeChain to smart chain address

Hello @KaylaAdy @Jbrock4444 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

@Alan47 thank you for your response, this is the information you requested.

We basically have a friend who recommended StrikeX. We converted the money on smart chain then went onto pancake swap to do the transaction to StrikeX. All transactions shown below in the pictures. We’ve been advised that it all looks correct and it’s showing as successful but the funds haven’t come back to the wallet as StrikeX. We’ve also added a custom token with the contract address but it still hasn’t pulled the funds through it’s just vanished.

0x7634f844492b73B42fC7d6486Fa36418159E334D

0x853469de7c9a56f6971a1dad49b0a8250b3d1b4abd9c8e3579638d6deb3282ab

@KaylaAdy it seems your tokens redirected to different address after swapping (0xe6e3c73a5f686d5835167ad470fdbe1db810665b).

This usually occurs when someone swapped using fake phishing PancakeSwap link. Can you send the exact link used during swapping? And where did you get the PancakeSwap link?

Hi I have issue my wallet I send my coin to different address it’s gone my trust wallet but I did not recive but help me

Hello @Usman9 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)