Funds missing even after I reinstalled the wallet

I’m having a similar issue, everything was fine yesterday in my wallet but now when I look at it all of my safemoon tokens are gone. I had a little over 1bil but now it’s saying I only have 100. I’m so confused because I didn’t sell anything or authorized anything. Can I please get some help?

Hello Alan ! I have tried hundreds of times to import the wallet, with the 12 words with which I generated my multiwallet in trustwallet, address 0x24457f999BFa37B1736a661D29D0581Bda63F677 eth ,my ethereum wallet now change to the same route of the Smart chain, for no reason I have been able to recover my wallet , I have used many applications besides trust wallet to try to do it, and I followed every instruction to the letter to generate a private key using the derivation m/44’/714’/0’/0’/0 for both ethreum and smart chain, using the BIP32 ,BIP44, BIP49,BIP84 and BIP141. Why is this happening? why is it now , please tell me, I backed up my 12 words a year ago and , the 12 words when I import it throws another address that is not associated with my smart contract. how do I get my money back? thanks

2 Likes

Hi! I also have this problem yet i swapped bnb to uniswap via pancakeswap and the funds have not arrived half an hour later

1 Like

Hi sir I’m withdrawal yfii in my coinswitch address but I’m can’t received my coinswitch account

I sent some BTT to my trust wallet…I see the transaction in my wallet history in blockchain…but don’t see my coins in my wallet…I emailed the support 4 times and they didn’t respond…what should I do?

Hi @Jdandran , please tap on top right corner and search UNI then switch on UNI BEP20 manually. This guide can help too: How to Add or Remove a Coin

@Gopi2122 If transaction is successfully sent and confirmed, Please contact the customer support of coinswitch so they can assist you with the deposit issue.

@Mamal To better assist, can you provide us the following information:

Trust Wallet app version

Crypto address

Transaction ID (if you have any)

Details about your issue

Screenshots of the wallet (errors, if any

@Mella1 your funds are safe, I think it’s only issue with display or decimal place.
Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token
Correct token info can be found here: https://bscscan.com/token/0xa8fcee78b782ef97380326e90df80d72f025f020?a=0xB12cb0a034c149096F3d83D0f8509cc94Dfec64b

1 Like

didd you guys find any solution yet? because am facing the same problem .

Do you know how to retrieve bnb? I sent 0.05 my bnb from my trust wallet to my BinanceUS address but I didn’t use a memo and it never appeared in my BinanceUS but it left my trust wallet. I tried again with a smaller amount and I used a memo and the smaller amount appeared but the 0.05 bnb has yet to appear. What should I do? Any information would be greatly appreciated

Please contact the customer support of Binance so they can assist you with the deposit issue. If they are not willing to recover or credit it, then, unfortunately, you may consider it as lost. Triple-check next time before transacting.

Hi Alan. Is there something that can be done with my missing funds? If needed, i have the transaction id of the successful transactions on the same wallet.

Issue: I GOT CONFIRMATION IN BLOCKCHAIN SCANNER BUT BTTs don’t show in my wallet
My wallet btt adress: TEz9i7cBvpEEyjmuydcLJ8r7tCo1PFqd5F
Txid: 41f9382c8138c9d139177c70733b37a8e5ae4301cb9a35470dc6ef3c0778c6ad

1 Like

@Mamal There’s only 1 BTT in your wallet. The transaction hash you sent above was from 37 days ago where you received BTT and sent out, here’s transaction: TRONSCAN | TRON BlockChain Explorer | 波场区块链浏览器

I didn’t get btts in my wallet…I can see them in blockchain explorer but no btt showed up in my wallet…I sent email to support for 6 times since that day

I am losing almost $500 in 4 transaction, everytime I swap from and to bnb, there is a huge difference betwee what I pay for and what I received in return… you are not living up to your name Trust wallet. Check my account and please back my money.

0x71cE3d4EC6DaacF3BF8CA22Af5d248aa31F33370

Is there something that can be done? Or are my OMI’s stuck somewhere?
Thanks

My account has been hacked and all coins lost . Why ?? This happended 24 hrs ago . What to do ? Didn’t share any details with anyone.

I had bought some coin from bitforex (OMI) and moved into trust using the gochain network…it moved…but then I created a new wallet and moved it to the new wallet in trust…an dnow i dont see it…its been over an hour and it says sent but not seeing it