Funds not appearing in wwller

Transaction is confirmed but won’t appear in wallet I have screenshots whatever you need but this has been going on all night

@627sticks You can try using the troubleshoot guide:

Hey @Tobi my BTC transaction show competed, but i dont see any funs in my wallet.
On mobile version it shows that BTC network is currently under congestion. It means, i just need to wait when BTC network will work as usual? or i can do something to make process faster? i Also have create a ticket but didnt have response after 24hours.
Best regards, galasmasina115

@Galasmasina115 Yes exactly, you just need to wait till the BTC network is back to usual. If you’re in urgent need of your funds, you could use another wallet to access your funds.

@Tobi Alright, can you please tell me how to get my “stucked” BTC on other wallet?
Best regards, galasmasina115

@Galasmasina115 You can import your seed phrase to another wallet to access it but please do your own research on which.

@tobi sorry can you explain like step by step?
i have my trust wallet secret pharse and how can i use it in other wallet? or i dont undestand something? or you talk about some other seed pharse?

@Galasmasina115 I think it’s best you just wait till the Bitcoin network is back to normal in your Trust app.

@Tobi Okay. Thank for your fast response :slight_smile:
Last question- from experience, what has been the longest time until the system works as usual? Because i waiting still from 18.february
Best reagrds, galasmasina115

@Galasmasina115 There’s no ETA, it all depends on the Bitcoin network not Trust wallet.

Hello
I bought bitcoin twice this morning. Transactions appears as completed but bitcoin did not appear in my wallet. As if transactions did not happen even though Trust Wallet lists them. Please help.

I tried to insert screen shoots but upload function does not let me, therefore I include transactions details.

Android ver 8.9.1

Transfer £41.34 at 07:57 UK time
Sender: bc1qws8yeyfxzykuq7tevwwxezyv3ad99emlyy9uls

Transfer £17.09 at 10:09 UK time
Sender: bc1qws8yeyfxzykuq7tevwwxezyv3ad99emlyy9uls

My wallet address: bc1qfjhvxurxpnpd3sxsgq4vzcnyjh5sgnx2k2s9ft

I am experiencing the same problem more than 24 hours and still the bitcoins arent showing on my balance even thouth both transactions are confirmed

What should i do?

@Tobi
I have similar issue, I have loaded the app to my new phone and my BTC balance is not showing. 2 of 5 transactions (between a month and a year old ) are showing in bit explore , but 3 are missing on the app and there is zero balance. Why is this happening? I have spent the last 24 hours trying to sort this out without success. Ticket is logged. Is TW addressing this, as there seems to be a number of customers with same issue? Thanks

@playtheblues @Coingalaxy24 @Raymondmarquis There is a message in your wallet when you tap on Bitcoin that Transaction issues are expected, it’s best you wait patiently while this is resolved.
If you need further support, please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.
Before opening a ticket, ensure you have tried troubleshooting the issue yourself first, you can use the chatbot in your settings for common troubleshooting
Settings → Support
Then if you still have the error, open a ticket

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Oh okay thank you everyone for all your answers I have been stressed out today thinking that I was tricked.

One thing that I dont understand is that I did the re-imported my wallet agotsing to the procedure but when I logged in again my existing funds were gone and my wallet is on 0.00 :cry:

@Monalisa78 What does the explorer say ?

Im sorry do you mean blockchain explorer?

If thats what you mean then it only says the balance that I bought but not the one I had before I bought.
The balance I had is shown in the transactions history but I also have screenshots.
I always have screenshots of my wallet history and assets.

@Monalisa78 Yes the blockchain explorer, you can check to see and confirm all your transactions there.

Yes exactly.
It says my balance but my balance doesnt show on my wallet so I cant do anything.
Plus the assets I already had in my wallet disapeared after I re-imported my wallet.
Im stresses out and I still havent recieved an answer from the wallet support.

@Monalisa78 Yes that’s why there is a message in your wallet if you check to inform you there may be issues with your transactions not being shown on the app.
If you need your funds urgently, you can use import on another wallet to access them.