Have been having pending issue with my bitcoin wallet for a week now please I need help to resolve this problem

Have been having pending issue with my bitcoin wallet for a week now please cause of the problem I can’t send out any funds I need help to resolve this problem

4 Likes

@Isaaciagsgsjs You need to wait till it’s confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.
Alternatively you can import your seed phrase into another wallet that supports speeding up BTC transactions and speed the transaction from there.

2 Likes

Please I also need help litecoin was sent to me 10 hours ago and it’s showing transaction complete on blockchain explorer but as not reflect on my trust wallet main account

@Emanz34 Please try using the troubleshoot guide below:

You could also in addition, try switching your internet connection also.

Someone sent me Bitcoin yesterday ,it shows complete in the history but it’s not showing on my dashboard…I’m so sad right now because I need the funds for my school fees …am I ever gonna be able to access my funds ?

@Tobi please i can’t send my btc out, it’s saying pending, please tell me what should i do now, I really need the btc

@Sugarban I’d suggest switching your internet and then reimporting your wallet.

@Alison2 Regarding pending transactions, you need to wait till they are either confirmed or cancelled back to your wallet.

Sir,I received money in my wallet since the 1st of May,till now I can’t send it out,it doesn’t show on the available balance,please what do I do

@Imohnoble1 Please follow the troubleshoot guide: