Haven't received crypto to my coinbase wallet from trust wallet

Hi

I have sent some Ethereum from my trust wallet to my coinbase wallet but haven’t received any crypto yet.

I talked more than couple of times to this team but they didn’t resolve the problem.

There is some guys sending Whatsapp number and the guy who is called Jenny Milan told me I have banned him which means there is leak in their team or scammers on this platform.

Whats wrong with this platform and the guy closed the ticket without any notice.

If you can’t resolve the issue why would you ask people to get your app? There is probably with translation of the trust wallet and the support team tell me you should ask Pancake Swsp team.

They do not even understand what is the difference between the swap and transaction.

7 Likes

I had my coin then disappeared who can help me hash
0x530f7a579f67adc4091c9a60892fb3beeefd35a3e329a56bdecf96d0480c2c7f

3 Likes

Hello @Tomi1969
You swapped your tokens for BUSD which is in your wallet and you only need to add it manually as a custom token
Tap on the upper right corner in your wallet, search BUSD and enable the one with BEP20.

2 Likes

Where are my tokens?

I have been following this matter for about couple of weeks but still nothing.

If you are not able to operate this just let people know that you can’t resolve any issue.

Then they can switch to another wallet which would be more trusted.

1 Like

Hello @Jabark
Can you provide the transaction hash of the missing crypto ?

1 Like

Shout out and get the hell out

I don’t understand what is going on on this ridiculous wallet support team

1 Like

So what is upsets?

Did you return my tokens!?

I have already sent you hashes.