HELP for tokens TWT

Will tokens be given to every user who has fulfilled the contract or only 10 lucky users? Regards

2 Likes

Just 10 users for this promotion. Stay tuned for more soon. We are just getting started.

6 Likes

Ok. Thanks soo much. I will be vigilant

3 Likes

hi I just invited my brother but no notification poped up on his phone to confirm my invitation and he clicked on my link after he created his wallet

3 Likes

You need opens Multicoin address

4 Likes

we both have created multi coin wallets

3 Likes

Hey Guys, I know this sound stupid but I am facing a issue here. Its going to be great if somebody can help me out. Around 4th March, 2020 I completed a few tasks in order to receive 100 TWT. I downloaded Trust-wallet App and I saw the message on the screen saying I have received 100 TWT. But this was the first and last time when I could actually see these tokens. After that, I am not able to find it in the app and it shows no token balance. Please tell me if I am supposed to do something else in order to get these tokens back. Requesting help.

4 Likes

Reimport your wallet, make sure you have the original recovery phrase.
How to Re-Import your Wallet

4 Likes

I did that and now it says for my brother that you cannot use the code and you should be new user. but he is a new user. what should i do?

2 Likes

The referral rewards will be verified before the end of the month.
Only those who did the procedure correctly can get the TWT on their wallet.
Terms of the referral campaign may change as stated on the announcement.
Learn more here: Invite A Friend. Earn Trust Wallet Tokens (TWT)

4 Likes

Thanks. Will try this solution and let you know.

2 Likes

Hi, this solutions didn’t help and I am still not able to see any TWTs in the Wallet. Please tell me what to do next.

2 Likes

The referral rewards will be verified before the end of the month.
Only those who did the procedure correctly can get the TWT on their wallet.
Terms of the referral campaign may change as stated on the announcement.
Learn more here: Invite A Friend. Earn Trust Wallet Token (TWT)

5 Likes

Hello.ive refered a few people ocer the last few weeks my wallet still shows 0 referals ?

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve also referred some this week and my app shows 0 Tokens.
Do these tokens appear as we refer or do they all show once a month when attributed?

3 Likes

Обновил приложение и все токены TWT исчезли.Как их восстановить?

2 Likes

Reposting for those who does not want to scroll up.

4 Likes

stop pls its. alkways program send me “new reffer new reffer” I registered several non-people and then they stopped counting.
always the message “new user” but it is not

3 Likes

Distribution of twt tokens has is yet to begin. Please have patience!

4 Likes

La capture de pantalla de mi recompensas tiene que ser enviada a la comunidad de Twitter?

2 Likes