HELP for tokens TWT

> strong text

**strong text

La promoción ha terminado.

3 Likes

Please update your app.

3 Likes

I didn’t fill the form for whitelisting what can I do now .
This happened because my app was not updated .
Please help me

1 Like

Buenos dias me podrian ayudar o decir porq no he recibido mis tokens si tenia 3100 y ahora me aparecen en 0

1 Like

Please I have the latest updated version yet I don’t have “invite a friend” option in it, what do I do?

You need to be using a Multi-Coin wallet.

3 Likes

How do I create a multi coin wallet

https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-create-a-multi-coin-wallet/41/2

3 Likes

Thank you man,your the best

2 Likes

My referred friend followed the steps you’ve outlined, received the tokens on the earnings page but it wasn’t added to her main tokens page.

What does she have to do please

2 Likes

Hi,
I have been invited one of my friends but nothing happen, and nothing shows in my wallet in part of nomber of invited show ziro, what I have to do??

My refrall . : HXRdBzG

hi sir
i invited my friend and buy 50$ crypto but no bonus recieved yet when distributed it ???

Hi @hossam076,

To better assist, can you tell your friend to provide us the following information:

1. Crypto provider
  2. Order ID
  3. Your friend’s BNB address
2 Likes

I have installed the Trust Wallet with the referral link and I also have bought USD100 of 3.488BNB then. But I did not received any 125TWT by nowadays. Need your help please.

Hello @BKan,

I already replied to your private message in the moderators inbox. Please check it.

– Locking thread since this is an old one and your question is already answered. Feel free to create a new thread if necessary.

2 Likes