Help help help bnb gone with no SHIBORG INU tokens

Yesterday I tried to purchase SHIBORG tokens on pancake swap money got into wallet fine had little trouble hooking up with pancake but ended up transferring about 150 bucks worth of bnb smartchain …then not once but twice I tried to exchange and I guess what happened was 2 smart contract calls. Witch ate up my bnb but didn’t deliver the shiborg coins … I know it’s only 150 bucks but it might as well be ten grand when your doing bad like me … I have the confirmation receipts that show you where on smart chain these happened but is that it am I only gonna be able to visit my money on the chain forever or is there some way to fix this … oh god please !!! I have pictures I’ll try and post right now

`

Thank you in advance

Hello @Doyawannaluv To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Hi thanks for the help

0x389c13d5be24bed2af35c30f211e042225cb06ff

@Doyawannaluv You have to send your address and transaction hash in plain text (copy and paste here).

0x02FbC7DDC1B1ac76596C5D241418E0ccfD2EA23D

Their website has changed so I can’t get the same exact #LetMeKnowIfYouWantMeToSendTheOneThat’sAvailableTonightThank youSoMuch

Ok

@Doyawannaluv Please try to add it as custom token. Here are the steps that you can do to manually add the token: How to Add a Custom Token

Token details:-
Network: Smart Chain
Contract: 0x389c13d5be24bed2af35c30f211e042225cb06ff
Decimals: 8