Help on Smart Contract Call - Swap problem

@JLETUKI Most likely your tokens are gone, i advise to also create a new wallet and not risk using the same one.

I am a victim of such kind of scam. Is there any way to regain the losses?

@Vaidask No unfortunately in most cases, your tokens are gone forever.

It was a devastating loss, but it taught me a valuable lesson I won’t forget. Thank you for being honest.

1 Like

@Tobi i have face this same problem recently i transfer param token to eth & it shows smart contract call and zero balance i don’t what to do pls help me

I can’t upload my screenshot now pls help me

@Mathi Please provide the transaction hash if any and your receiving address.

1 Like

Hi I have similar issue, i was not paying attention to my assets in trust wallet and just found out that BEP2 BNB is getting sunset. So I tried swap my assets to BNB smart chain but I have no fund in BEP2 BNB and cant pay for swap fee. How can I resolve this? please help

@kmin9409 You can deposit BEP2 BNB from an exchange like Binance to your Trust wallet.

@Tobi but I am in Canada and we cant use Binance, is there any other exchanges I can use? please advise

@Tobi i can’t upload transaction hash & screenshot

So pls say another way to solve this problem

@Mathi You do not need to upload a screenshot of transaction hash, you can just type it out.

@kmin9409 Unfortunately I’m not sure about this, you may need to do your research on which exchange still supports.

Hi Tobi, When I try to confirm BNB swap from Beacon BNB chain to BNB Smart Chain, I get a message saying " Amount should be positive" what do this mean and how can this be resolved? Thank you

@EIO Can you please submit a support ticket here regarding this:

Hi I swapped FYI to ETH and received Success. The 1.15 ETH that should have been received did not arrive in my existing ETH token which had 0.109 and is still the same amount. When I checked on block explorer. Please find attached screenshot showing that apparently stating SMART CONTRACT CALL. Please advise any additional screenshots you require.

I am unable to attach?

@Muky2024 Can you provide your receiving address and the transaction hash ?

transaction hash
0xe1e868c6b5a5146adbc82654e3dae4eb850a1c2824d4b881671eccfd4d0f7ebe

Transaction Hash:
0xee3bfc6e56180bc6aef4046fe8f560cced2d3627a981345beb9054b611a6d0c0

Hello
I used Trust Wallet app to swap From BNB Smart Chain to BPAY. I’m seeing that it got sent to “Smart Contract Call”

How can I get my fund back or have it complete the swap?

Please help

@Leakhena You have the BPAY already in your wallet.

Transaction hash

0x267cc05cbc9c4da533eabff708ee935fabecde30de496c0ee033cfa45a390db0

Withdrawal address

0x3263bc4976C8c180bd5EB90a57ED1A2f1CFcAC67