Help on Smart Contract Call - Swap problem

@JuanHunnid You can sell the Binance pegged XRP on your Trust app.
The native XRP, you may need to send that out to an exchange to sell or swap there.

1 Like

Okay so on the trust wallet I can not sell or buy the pegged bnc xrp as screenshot below , and when you say trust app you mean the app not the wallet correct? (Thanks for holding my hand walking me thru all this) I’ll be investing another $100 into XRP today

For now since I only have Apple Pay and my cash app card connected and trust wallet is not allowing me to make purchases, my way around it is buy btc on cash app+send it to my trust wallet+ swap it for bnc bitcoin+ then swap that for xrp. Any advise on doing this a different way I’ll be acquiring a formal local bank account Monday to use for future purchases how ever today and tomorrow is at hand.

Thanks again Tobi!

@JuanHunnid You can swap out the pegged XRP to BNB, then sell BNB.

If you recall originally at the start of this thread, you swapped BNB to XRP (which is Binance pegged XRP).

Now since there’s no route to swap into the native XRP on your Trust wallet, you can either choose to buy native XRP directly with a card on your Trust wallet or send from an exchange or another wallet to your Trust wallet.
Please note that;

• a native XRP address would start with r
  • while the Binance pegged XRP would start with 0x
1 Like