Help Sent USDT from Metamask to Trust and not showing in balance

Sent USDT from Metamask to Trust Wallet but it’s not showing in my balance. I sent on bnb network. It shows sent successfully from Metamask. Hope someone can help. I see people asking for Transaction Hash. I’m sure those are scammers. I hope someone honest can help a brother out here.

2 Likes

@Willcofinance Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase or money; talk to you via email, WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately.

1 Like

I there I had aTrust wallet person ring me and setup a smart contract deposit address with me over the phone, it was a 42 digit code that once I input the full address Funds seemed to appear in my wallet but been unaccessible? I have raise a ticket to support team and quite concerning so reaching out here for any help.
I downloaded the app myself and never shared my 12 word secret phrases.

@Macca That’s a scam, Trust wallet doesn’t call its users.
Only official contact for Trust wallet is [email protected]
It’s best to disregard whatever address you were given as it’ll result in asset loss if you keep to pursue further.
Please read through this below and better educate yourself against these scam tactics.

Hi Tobi to make the statement - scam is easy to make without a detailed investigation, I have sent screenshots of my wallet deposit address so sure funds deposited to by wallet must be traced some how, I also did a small withdrawal of TRX token out of my trust wallet back to my Binance yesterday and it worked,
I need to know is phone no. +352 2 033 4386 related to a Trust Wallet office or Call centre in Luxembourg?

@Macca Just like I mentioned before, Trust wallet never calls therefore you’re speaking with scammers.

Hi Tobi It the ‘Block chain manager’ that calls me? Possibly Im wording my statement wrong
Thanks

@Macca I have told you twice already that it’s a scam, Trust wallet never calls.
Only official contact is [email protected] and only official website is Trustwallet.com
Any other website or contact is a SCAM!!!

Tobi so why was I able to withdrawal some TRX coin out of my trust wallet yesterday back to my Binance if it is certainly a scam? I would have presumed the wallet would only allow deposits - Not withdrawals. Thanks

@Macca It’s best to create a new wallet and move all your assets there.

1 Like

How can I submit a ticket? It’s an endless loop with a bot. No way to add information

@Porcupine You can submit a ticket at support.trustwallet.com
Tap the “Submit Ticket” at the upper right corner to submit.