Hi! According to my broker company they put Eurt on my trust wallet by they ask my to deposit 50 %of the amount to activate my wallet to be able to get the money.Is it correct that trust wallet asks for deposit to activate the wallet?

Hi! According to my broker company they put Eurt on my trust wallet by they ask my to deposit 50 %of the amount to activate my wallet to be able to get the money.Is it correct that trust wallet asks for deposit to activate the wallet?

3 Likes

@Elvira_1966 That’s a scam. There is nothing like an activation fee to use your Trust wallet app.

1 Like

I have the same problem, I am interested in making a withdrawal from Coinsaix to my trust wallet, but they inform me in technical support that I must have a minimum of 1000 USDT in trust wallet for the withdrawal, I am interested in knowing about the veracity of this

1 Like

@EdwinCrypto That’s definitely a scam, you should disregard that and create a new wallet as your current wallet which they requested you to deposit to may be compromised already.

1 Like