Hi! According to my broker company they put Eurt on my trust wallet by they ask my to deposit 50 %of the amount to activate my wallet to be able to get the money.Is it correct that trust wallet asks for deposit to activate the wallet?

Hi! According to my broker company they put Eurt on my trust wallet by they ask my to deposit 50 %of the amount to activate my wallet to be able to get the money.Is it correct that trust wallet asks for deposit to activate the wallet?

9 Likes

@Elvira_1966 That’s a scam. There is nothing like an activation fee to use your Trust wallet app.

7 Likes

I have the same problem, I am interested in making a withdrawal from Coinsaix to my trust wallet, but they inform me in technical support that I must have a minimum of 1000 USDT in trust wallet for the withdrawal, I am interested in knowing about the veracity of this

4 Likes

@EdwinCrypto That’s definitely a scam, you should disregard that and create a new wallet as your current wallet which they requested you to deposit to may be compromised already.

3 Likes

I have that same problem. They asked me $400 jist to show me how to put my BNB into my bank acc.

1 Like

0x4838b106fce9647bdf1e7877bf73ce8b0bad5f97.
This is the code I received and I viewed the money in my Etheurum account. Which they say is active. How do I access if it’s true

2 Likes

@Milo11 That’s a scam, there is no free money anywhere. You should stop interacting with such persons who request money to give you a wallet you do not own.

3 Likes

Saya punya token TURBO masih pending tak dapat kami miliki pending. Jadi apa langkah yg harus dibuat biar kami mendapatkannya kembali

1 Like

My USDT was withdrawn by this address from trust wallet , later she is telling me to deposit twice the amount of USDT to renew my contract, after depositing she later asked to deposit handling fee is all these process true??

1 Like

@Martial08 That sounds 100% a scam. I would advise to cut your loss and stop interacting with that person again.
It would be best if you educate yourself better on these common scam tactics to prevent loss of assets in the future.

1 Like