How do i recover shib bep20 sent to an erc20 address

Hello!
Please how do I recover my SHIB BEP20 sent to SHIB ERC20 address please!.. I was afraid SHIB BEP20 wasn’t displaying the price on TRUST WALLET and felt it wasn’t the right address… Then I tried sending it to an ERC20 address and now I can’t find my 3,700,000 SHIB…

Please help out!
In anticipation
Thanks

2 Likes

Hello did you send to an exchange or you sent to a non custodial wallet that uses private keys.
If it is to a non custodial wallet, then use this guide:

1 Like

I have a similar issue with the trust wallet - I sent Catecoin CATEv1 BEP20 i sent it across to swop to CateCoin and nothing.

Each time i check the old CATEv1 address on my trust wallet the price is still moving up and down with the market.

Can you help in anyway please

1 Like

Hello @Jerry_17 To better assist, please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)

2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)

3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)

4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)

5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

1 Like

i am trying to Swap catev1 for the new Catecoin on trust wallet![TRANSFER CATEV1 TO CATECOIN !

TRANSFER CATEV1 TO TRUST WALLET.PNG|231x500

1 Like

Send your wallet address and transaction hash in plain text too (copy and paste here).

Hi is the what you wanted

0x8d91d27056fb22f57dffe8c3b0aeaf3fd400c425

https://bscscan.com/tx/0xe64aa34c7f9766b56814072d255f9460d91acb3154e8553ffd77d706661edc79

1 Like

@Jerry_17 this is direct transfer from your wallet to another address. No any incoming transaction of new catecoin tokens. Contact the project team or owner of the platform you sent you funds to.