How to exchange or swap Whale token to ethereum

Can someone please show me or tell me how to exchange or swap Whale token to ethereum on trustwallet. I have been trying my best but not working

8 Likes

U have to find which exchange it listed first

5 Likes

Swapping ETH<-> ERC20 tokens on Trust Wallet with built in DEX only supports tokens listed to KyberDEX. Otherwise find exchange where it is listed. CMC and CoinGecko can help you.

4 Likes

Finally, I had found Uniswap useful but one has to make sure he/she has atleast $1 worth of ethereum in his trust wallet as gas fee while using the trust wallet dapp for easy transaction. Thanks

3 Likes

Please can you teach me how you swapped it? Please reply as soon as possible

2 Likes

Bitcoin was sent to my trust wallet more than 24 hours ago but it’s yet to show in my account an it’s showing in my transaction history that payment has complete sending. But I can see it in my wallet

1 Like

@Ricchchris Please follow the troubleshoot guide:

I’ve done that still no result. Please help me out. The money has still not reflected in my account

1 Like

Hello please I need your help on how to receive my bitcoin. What to I need to do cause I’ve done everything in the trouble shooting

1 Like

@Ricchchris Please open a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

I’ve done this too but still haven’t gotten any response or my bitcoin

1 Like

@Ricchchris Please relay this to the support team as there is actually no support here.