How to get in touch with trust team

There is advantage to asking your questions here. Which is:
Other community member that need answer to same questions engage with your post and proper answers are given.

Your post can easily be assesible by others/ newbees that need answer to same question. Saving them time and helping them get proper answer

Telegram post would require same questions been asked all over because you cant organize post like this commmunity.

In the community, you go to appropiate section to ask questions telegram dies not offer that.
Thanks

6 Likes

you can post here if you have a problem or you want some guidelines but if it is about your account related then,you can contuct thier support…don’t worry they will answer as soon as possible…you can also follow thier twitter.,for more info’s and question they have active admin in twitter.

4 Likes

Hi Team, Holding VET in my Trust wallet but the VTHOR claim no longer works. Is trust wallet looking at VET staking ?

3 Likes

Как решить проблему с транзакциями связанными с смартконтрактом.

3 Likes

Как связатсья с техподдержкой?

1 Like

@Amaju as i know you can get vtho by holding vet on vechaintor wallet. Just find it out on playstore

2 Likes

Como hacer un reclamo a trust Wallet lo que pasa que envíe unas saldo a binance y no me ah llegado y quiero saber que pasó porque temprano lo envíe de binance y llegó de inmediato

1 Like

Вы пишите не там. Use english please in this section. Try to join telegram community @trustwallet_ru and ask there.

1 Like

Thanks mate, appreciate ur tip

3 Likes

I’ve tried severally to buy xiotri from uniswap without success. After pending for a while, the responses that pop up are failures. What could be wrong. Thanks

1 Like

@Tnero,
Welcome to :trust: Community.
Here, you’ll surely get value for your membership.

Then can you tell me why I can’t buy anything because the live check keeps coming up and doesn’t respond

1 Like

Welcome to the Trustwallet community Please if you mean to Purchase crypto from a service provider it is best to contact them: List of Cryptocurrency Providers

1 Like

I’m getting frustrated because no one’s helping with this issue when I’m setting up Trust wallet everything is done I want to do is buy eth but when I do this thing comes up that says setting up liveness check I click to start lightness check nothing happens but I can’t buy it until the check is done who knows how to get the liveness check finished

1 Like

I usually buy on binance and send to trust wallet but because of you I try to buy using Trustwallet it took me to moonpay and I was able to buy after completing the liveness.

After filling my details and uploading my means of identification, I was taking to the liveness page. There is an oval shape where you will postion your face then click start. it will show you text like move your face away or move closer. Till it capture your face. I went through this about 3 times before it becomes sucessfull. Pay attention to the instruction.

likely problem why its not going through for you may be that you didn’t allow the page to access your camera. when it prompt for permission to access your camera kindly allow as no liveness test can be done without your camera.

I hope this help.

I am available to answer any other questuins you have regarding this if I have the answer.

Regards

2 Likes

Hi, I want to transfer Adx to exchange but it dosen’t accept any addresses. And not show USD $, help me please.

1 Like

I withdrew 5.07 polkadot(DOT) to my trust wallet but in stead of receiving 4.97 DOT I in stead got 4.07 DOT

What do I do to get back my 1DOT… Coz the problem is with Trust wallet

1 Like

@naxa,
Welcome to :trust: Community.
Be rest assured your issue will be attended to.

Just be active, avoid spam and keep to the rules.

1 Like

Hi @naxa,

There are no problems with Trust Wallet. The Polkadot activation fee, which is 1 DOT, is necessary so that your account will be activated on-chain.

For further information, please check this guide:

1 Like