How to get my private key to unlock my Trustwallet on Idex

Goodday all! I traded on Idex using the dApp option unfortunately I upgraded the Trustwalletapp by accident this week. I now lost contact with my funds on the the exchange. For unlockung my wallet I need my private key. How can I get my private key? Where can I put my recovery phrase? I am using the wallet on my iPhone/iPad. Many thanx in advance!

1 Like

You can follow this guide:

3 Likes

Thanks for your help! It looks rather complex to me. I have to try it I guess. Would it also be possible to use the Wallet Connect option to access Idex again? No private key needed? Do you know?
Maybe I can reconnect to Idex this way and get a grip to my funds again!? Your advice is much appreciated! Have a nice day!

2 Likes

If IDEX supports WalletConnect then yes.

1 Like

Hallo I have incomplete words for my phase how can I retrieve my complete phase I need to retrieve my wallet

If you did not create a backup of the recovery phrase then there is no way to restore the wallet.
We have no record of any user wallets.

I have a problem

1 Like

I can exchange my

There was just some node sync issues with BNB chain. Should be working fine now. Please test and let us know if you still have issues.

Same incident with me. Pl help to recover

1 Like

I’ve been trying to cancel my previous transaction but it’s not working.
Later, I tried canceling again and I realized that the nounce does not change even after I have cleared and input another nounce

1 Like

can I connect trust wallet with idex? How to.?

You can export your Private Key and use it to login to IDEX.
https://community.trustwallet.com/t/how-to-recover-funds-sent-to-a-wrong-public-address/145/2

You need to update your app first.

2 Likes

teşekükr ederim hocam bilgilendirme için farklı sorunla ilgili sizden bilgi alabiliriz değil mi hocam

1 Like