How to I connect my Wallet to receive BEP20 tokens

Tried to send from Binance to Coinbase via BEP20 - As Coinbase doesn’t accept BEP20 I now have a contract stuck with BSCscan. I understand that I can on TRUSTWALLET receive BEP20 tokens - how do I set this up?

3 Likes

Hello @Abbotswood,

Please be informed that you need Smart Chain BNB so you can transact with BEP20 tokens. Follow this guide:

To receive BEP20 tokens, use the Smart Chain BNB wallet address.

1 Like

Hii, i have bep20 in mining pool pledge …i want to withdraw to my trust wallet…but its returning back to my pledge .i cant withdraw any usdt to my wallet please help me to withdraw.
Thanku

@Syed4 That seems like an issue you need to bring up with the mining pool and it’s highly likely that mining pool is a scam.

Is there any way to contact mining pool officially its defi mining .they have updated there mining node very recently to xtkow.
Please advise me what i should do to withdraw from this mining.

@Syed4 That’s surely a scam, cut your losses and don’t interact such projects advertising mining pools.

My friend have been trying to send bnb smart chain to me for some days and it fails always.
This failed transaction is from a trust wallet to another trust wallet

@Keshmanny Can you provide the error message you get when trying to send

The message I get is Transaction failed
I’m unable to send a screenshot to show you

How can I upload the screenshot for you to see, i really need to resolve this issue

@Keshmanny You should be able to upload a screenshot now.

@Keshmanny Reduce the amount you’re trying to send and it should work.

Ok
Please I want to confirm this, I have $36 worth of BNB, how much would you advise me to send for the transaction to be successful

@Keshmanny You can send out probably around 34$ worth and that should go through.