How to recover my Funds After Sending to wrong Public Adress

Hello I also have just had a problem, I sent my Fantom(FTM) coin from Trust Wallet to the Fantom Opera Blockchain, I just found out that in order to send it properly I had to use a different Fantom-Ethereum Wallet Adress, I’ve read the How to recover funds sent to a wrong public adress post, and I understand everything in it but FTM is missing in step 3, so I looked at the different BIP32 derivation paths but they havn’t put Fantom’s there, is there anyway I can find the BIP32 Derivation Path for Fantom?
Thanks. Also after i have found the BIP32 Derivation path i see that Trust Wallet doesn’t have it as an option to import the fantom wallet, what could i do about that to get my funds back?

This was the Adress I sent it to: 0x303E1870769816b92540C3F2Be7Fe4CB1Baf29c0

This is my trust wallet ETH Adress I sent it from: 0xf34D595C55E7e8A892c360d792dCb85FeD00F520

This is the Adress i should’ve sent it to: 0x548169146E2429acdcf1E9050e3B75443dEAb764

Here is the Transaction Hash: 0x0db788bf551a29a3f7eabca3818c58072d010c73d3899ca554965ef875659f61

Please help with the other question above :slightly_frowning_face:

Select ETH, since you sent it to your ETH wallet address.

1 Like

what should i select, because i send to bnb

A post was split to a new topic: Send usdt from Binance to my bnb trust address

A post was split to a new topic: Sent my UNI balance from the Trust Wallet address to the Coinbase one

Hello support I sent in USDT to my BNB wallet in Trust Wallet, what do you need from me to get help?

Hello Jenny, I sent USDT to BNB wallet, how can I add that? I don’t see USDT listed. Please help.

I sent to someone else bnb address , can i recover it, or the reciever can do it?
i send from my binance usd from my trust wallet to someone else bnb address

@hootan, if you have the mnemonic phrase/private key then you can recover it. If you know who is the recipient, try contacting them to see if they can send it back to you.

@slypakatrading,
To better assist, please provide us the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. USDT wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  3. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and pastel)
  4. Further details about your issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  5. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)

I actually found a work around to find it. I just needed to add USDT BEP2 to my main wallet it was sitting there. I then swapped it to Smart Chain.

Plsss I send my JULD to BNB address via my trust wallet… help…I tried contacting Binance bt not available

Hello you can follow this guide