I can’t send BNB to other wallet

Trust wallet please what is wrong with my wallet i can’t send BNB to other wallet and i uninstall it and reinstall again but it atill show pending after a while it will show fail,please help

8 Likes

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Please send the following information so we can understand more about your situation:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Android or iOS version of your device (please take a screenshot and upload it)
  3. BNB QR Code (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here)
  4. Transaction hash or link (if you have any, please copy and paste)
  5. Further details about the issue (please explain what you were trying to do)
  6. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
  7. Video recording of the issue (upload it via Google Drive, then share the viewing link here, and make sure the permission is updated [example: https://i.imgur.com/o4f1ABK.png])

----
Heads up! Please be informed that we will never ask for your seed phrase; talk to you via WhatsApp, Telegram, or other platforms. Also, we will not request fees or payments to provide you with access to your funds. Be vigilant against scammers and impersonators, and report them to us immediately. Stay SAFU!
/// The official support email address is: [email protected]
----

1 Like

Hello Trust wallet. I have the same issue. I cant send my bnb to other wallet. And show the error “sth went wrong… Try again”. Thank you for helping me.

Hello y’all l am new here and I am having the same problem as well…l can’t send my BNB to my trustwallet. As well I have been stuck in the same place for 4 days now is there anyway I can get some assistance from anyone here please it keeps saying that it’s a watch wallet and I can’t move my assets over

1 Like

@Vince1 The only way to turn the watch-only wallet into a fully accessible one is to import the correct seed phrase, private key or keystore JSON of that wallet. If you don’t have it, then, unfortunately, there is no other way to recover it.

If you have it, please do the following:

• Make sure you have the backup of your recovery phrase, private key, or keystore JSON

• Uninstall the Trust Wallet app

• Install the app again

• Import using the backup (do not import an address, that will turn your wallet into a watch-only)

There are also cases where someone gives you a wallet address, and you were told to import it as a watch address claiming it is your money. Unfortunately, you cannot access it since the scammer owns it or got it randomly pretending that it’s his/her. Announcement regarding this type of scam:

2 Likes

Well l have done that now I can’t see my assets in my account now now what do I need to do

1 Like

@Vince1 Ensure you imported the correct words.

1 Like

I have tried all the ways and I still end up at a dead end with any of my assets in my trustwallet l also got a different address down under the bnb l still have my old address and I tried to look for it but don’t know how to do it,dis is all new to me just trying to get familiar with it, so please have a little bit of patience please

1 Like

@Vince1 If you are getting a different address after importing your recovery words then it is most likely the wrong words.

1 Like