I can’t withdraw trx from staking

@Mr.Oaks Can you share a screenshot ?

1 Like

1 Like

I have the same probelem and the. Error is :cntract balanced error.can you help me

2 Likes

@Mr.Oaks It seems like you do not have available TRX in your wallet to use as gas fee.
You can deposit from an exchange like Binance or buy through one of our 3rd party crypto providers.

2 Likes

@Farhad.29 Please send the following information:

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, then attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, copy and paste it here in plain text)
  3. Screenshot of error
1 Like

I have the same problem with my TRX. My TRX was locked since 14 oktober.

There is no transaction made for the 7420 TRX. So there is no transaction id. Tronscan: TRjAZamEoE5chTcEJysCmeq5vdEqp5uCiD. TRX is in the account, but frozen

How can I unfreeze and stake them again?

2 Likes

@whi10l If your TRX is frozen, then you haven’t finished the staking process.
Can you provide a screenshot?

1 Like

Since 14 oktober. There is no transaction or anything. It just says “geblokkeerd” (Frozen in Dutch)

When I use the desktop extension. It says all my tokens are in native staking. In mobile app it says 61trx

1 Like

@whi10l Tap on native staking, you should see an option to unstake.

1 Like

I can only unstake the 61. Higher and the button won’t be clickable. Do I need to unstake the 61 first?

1 Like

@whi10l It seems they are unstaked already then and you need to wait for 14 days for the unstaked TRX to be available.

1 Like

So a period of 28 days in total from unstaking to available? Seems long…in a couple of days for me. We shall see. Hopefully I can get my TRX back

1 Like

@whi10l Unstaking takes just 14 days from the day you unstake

1 Like

I have problem with unstake Trx , after 21 days It’s not claim pending Trx

1 Like

The coin is showing me that my crypto is blocked so I can not send it out

1 Like

@Marvis55 Can you provide more details regarding this?

1. Trust Wallet app version (open the app, go to the settings of the app and press “About”, take a screenshot, and attach it here)
  2. Crypto wallet address (press the receive icon near the send button, take a screenshot of the QR code, and attach it here. Also copy and paste it in plain text)
  3. Screenshots of the wallet (including errors or missing balance)
1 Like

Currently cannot claim pending TRX that has been unstaked for 18 days as of today.

3 Likes

Hello please I’m having the same issue as the others.
It’s almost been a week since after the 14 days I unstaked my tokens but it’s still showing pending.
Could you resolve it for me also.

These are my details:

Trust wallet app info: Version 10.0 (821)

Tron wallet address:
TQR89WACzjpLeprVeg9mkfEpUzpysVFcC4

Unstake Transaction Hash:
7efd4b18d475ec7acf1c15ff8826388ec7758c8f1fb27eb87718f046af80d249

6 Likes

@Yunginv Your tokens will be available at the end of the 14th day which is the 15th.

3 Likes

If you check his Unstake Transaction Hash it was done 20 days ago already.

4 Likes