I cannot see my bitcoin in my Trust Wallet

On October 5th 2023 I have received bitcoin to my Trust Wallet. There was no issue, I received it and it appeared on the balance in both coins and dollar value. However, last Sunday, 4 days ago, I opened my Trust Wallet app and saw that I have 0 bitcoin and $0 balance. I still have the transaction history within the Trust Wallet, as shown on the picture. I also able to see the transaction on blockchain explorers, from the hash. Blockchain explorers show that the bitcoin is still there, but I cannot see it in the Wallet.

I have tried to delete and reinstall the app on another phone and import the wallet, using seed phrase - same result - I see transaction history in the wallet but have 0 balance.

I am using an iPhone with the latest version of the app - 11.1(954)

I would really want to resolve this issue.
Thank you

In

1 Like

@Glavias Please submit a ticket through your Trust app or at support.trustwallet.com
To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

1 Like

@Tobi

I have submitted a ticket with all that extra information. Now I am waiting for the reply.

1 Like

I have the exact same issue. I have brc showing in my wallet until Monday and now nothing in my wallet but on my public exchange adress i see the bitcoin. As it is not showing in my wallet i am not able to trade anything anymore.

2 Likes

@Ash10683 Please submit a ticket through your Trust app or at support.trustwallet.com

2 Likes

I have raised the ticket couple of weeks ago but there is no response from them anyone

1 Like

@Ash10683 Always ensure you provide more details like photo or video recordings so the support team can replicate and response time reduced.

1 Like

@Tobi How long does Support team take to respond back? It has been a while since I have messaged them with my issue and haven’t received a reply…

1 Like

@Glavias There’s no ETA but if you have received a mail with a ticket ID, you can respond back to the mail.

1 Like

@Tobi I haven’t received a ticket ID, I have received a request number. Is it the same thing?

1 Like

@Glavias Yes it is.
You can just reply to the mail.

1 Like

@Tobi Okay, thanks.

I also wanted to ask. I did try to import my wallet to the reinstalled Trust Wallet app on another phone but to no effect. If I import the wallet from the Trust Wallet to a completely different app, will it theoretically solve the issue or such things are not advised?

Thank you!

3 Likes

@Glavias Yes you can always import to another wallet if you’re in urgent needs of your tokens.

3 Likes

@Tobi Thank you for the answer!

However, as I wrote before, when I tried to import my wallet to the reinstalled Trust Wallet on another phone, I still wasn’t able to see my bitcoin balance, only the history of receiving it.

If I am, as you wrote, in urgent need of my tokens, will importing to another wallet may fix my initial issue or make it worse?

Thank you?

1 Like

@Glavias Yes you could possibly access your tokens on another wallet.

Hello
Three days ago I transferred BTC into my trust wallet account from an exchange, and the transfer shows on my trust wallet, however I have no balance being displayed on the app. I am using the latest version of the app.
I can see and confirm
This is my wallet address bc1q2ycehg3mn6ydna5n9y8c60hestckvz5d2e6sjq

the transaction but is not showing the balance

1 Like

@Precy007 @Sahinergen Please submit a support ticket from your Trust wallet app.

Settings → Support
or at support.trustwallet.com

To reduce response times from customer support, please include the following info in the ticket:

App version, device model, wallet address, TX hash (if available), and the blockchain + assets you’re experiencing the issue with, and any relevant screenshots or videos to duplicate the error.

Please help me is over 3 weeks and I haven’t seen my bitcoin on my balance. The transaction is complete but is not showing on my balance please help

I’m having same issues right now. Someone sent me BTC to my trust wallet. It’s in my history but not reflecting in my wallet. It’s been over an hour.
Has anyone have same issue and fixed it

1 Like

@Precy007 @Elliehayes1 Please update your app or follow the troubleshoot guide below: